Mystique is the spot!

JJsushi

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night went back to Mystique it was Lady's Night. There was a party/Fashion Show on Wireless Road at some spot called the Penthouse I think,my Thai friend and I passed.

Mystiques was the same. Plenty of good looking chicks, although they came in large groups it seemed because of the free entry. The House music on the 1st level was very good(better than the hip hop) although the crowd was not into it, people seemed more or less interested in walking around and looking, I guess when a chick does not have to pay to get into a spot she will be less inclined to party hard, and stick to her group of gf's I don't know.

Upstairs in the the Hip hop crowd had alot of energy although the DJ played it safe and kept the same rotation going for 2 hours of the popular commercial hip hop that everybody knows. It got really tired after the 1st hour but I guess as long as the chicks dance it is all good. Very nice multicultural mix which I love about the club, everybody dancing with each other and having fun. I hooked up with a couple of thai chicks and my thai friend pulled some Thai chicks as well along with a farang chick. Not as many indian babes there, so I guess I will not make the mark with them this trip.

People still could not dance worth a shit but when the energy is good that is all u really need.

Heading over to RCA tonight with some Thai friends will probably go to flix or route 66.

>>BTW- the references to my 12in dick that so many of u have an issue with were intially a joke in a much earlier thread, unfortunately some posters without a sense of himor, took affront to my statement got an attitude about it taking my post literally, so I said "fuck it" and ran with it. I guess that is how legends are born?<<

Haha! Well I always assumed you were joking about that and also some of the other stuff you write. Sometimes this cyberspace thing makes ascertaining a joke not so easy. I was with a BG and then posted after i saw her on Nigel's site. I joked that i wanted to marry that girl and nigel ruined it, i'm certain some posters thought i was serious. My own fault because one should know in cyberspace that people don't see your smirk when as you type away. :beer:

Can't vouch for the others but i'm reasonably certain OH and dog were just taking the piss

>>Mystiques was the same. Plenty of good looking chicks, although they came in large groups it seemed because of the free entry.<<

Free? A feckin freeloader like me can show up with barfine free freelancers. When is it free?

JJ,

First off, your last post was pretty good, informative, and not your usual "chest thumping I am great" type stuff. Frankly, I took, and still take your Board personality as just that, a front, a character if you will, never took it seriously, we all front here. Frankly, I have spent time around a lot of "Supermen" the real kind, guys who never talked, just did. Never beat their chests about it, no need to when you are really that good.

Frankly, you strike me as someone who was just winding up with your boastful posts, almost as if you were trolling to get flamed. I didn't really take you seriously, and thus played off it a bit. If you are serious, then you really need to lighten up and tone it down, no one likes a bragger...

Yes, SSG did burn me bad emotionally, I admitted it, I bring it up where relavent, and sometimes just to stoke the fires a bit, get a few guys going. It is also good for people to know it can happen, to anyone! Makes a lot of other guys feel better about their own fuck ups...

No false bravado here dude, no need. My guess is, there is a lot you are covering up with you bravado, but, hey, up to you...in any event, go ahead kid, because all bullshit aside, you don't know jack shit about me, or what I have done in my life, and frankly, I don't think you could walk 2 feet in my shoes on the road I have covered! Been there, done that, got the t-shirts and scars to prove it all, little or no need to tell anyone how great I am, I allready know. And I am all that matters to me! The rest is just an act.

Mystique has become a bit of a whorehouse in reputation lately :beer: Now for the downside: the downside is that turns some girls away :eek: I know a few thai girls in their mid-20's who like to party, but are not into being surrounded by hookers when they go out clubbing :dunno: go figure. So, they stick with Soi 4, RCA, and other spots now.

I know there are a handful of working girls everywhere, even in Khao San's discotheques like LAVA, but Mystique and Q Bar have become freelancer scenes in the most literal sense in recent times. So, I guess it doesn't matter how well you dance or how big your cock is :twocents:

best,

the_numbers

but Mystique and Q Bar have become freelancer scenes in the most literal sense in recent times.
Perhaps there are more working girls than before, but they both draw a very mixed and certainly different crowd than, say, Nana Disco. You not only have large groups of farang women there who are clearly not working, but you have plenty of Thai girsl who are not working as well.

I have run into Thai girls I know from banks, accounting and major law firms in both places, albeit they have always been in mixed (men and women) groups. They are generally the girls that are bit more extroverted and westernized (and often wealthier) than your average Thai girl, but I seriously doubt that any of them are actually working in the clubs. I am equally confident they would give any Farang man who approached them a very cool reception, unless there was sort of connection outside the club.

Gadfly that's what I was getting at in my post - the more westernised and hi-so Thai girls are opting out of Mystique and Q Bar that used to go. The ones who have proper jobs: banks, ad agencies, etcetera who speak a bit of English. The group I know that have stopped are all quite wealthy.

I realised this again recently when a few Thai friends who work at a magazine who will go to Bed Supperclub flat out refused to go to Q Bar :doah: They said its just prostitutes and tubby white men :dunno: a gross exaggeration, but one that I would never have heard from them years ago.

best,

the_numbers

Hi,

Guys, while a bit of good natured ribbing and making fun of other posters is not something I mind, I *do* object when things get too personal and that is exactly what is happening here.

While I do not always agree with JJsushi, he is right though and lately the ribbing and making fun of him has gotten out of hand. My fault for letting it go on too long, but it *will* stop now!

So, lay off on the personal attacks.

(sorry JJ for not seeing this earlier, I do not read much of the nightlife stuff, only found this due to a Mod bringing it to my attention)

Sanuk!

Archived