Mystique is the spot!

JJsushi

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I remember quite a while ago one poster mentioned how he liked driving several of his expensive cars which were Merc or BMW's. Guys jumped all over the guy because they felt bothered by his writing style or they felt the guy was bragging. I notice the same thing when a guy brags about how he gets free pussy from GTG's or whatever. What is wrong with a guy beating his own drum?

Nothing wrong really JJ, but I think the problem is when they put their 'opposites' down. In your initial post (and replies alike) you mention what you do and give reasons as to why yet you also feel the need to put down those who aren't like you or don't play your kind of game or use your style.

I think a lot of future crap can be avoided if you don't mention what you think about those who're different than you.

Not that it bothers me actually but seemingly does bother others.

JMHO.

FOR ALL INVOLVED HERE:

OFF TOPIC AND FLAMING WARNING!

This thread is starting to go too far off topic. Please stick to the subject at hand. If the thread becomes embroiled in ?off topic? subjects or turns into a personal debate the thread will be closed. Don't use this thread to settle previous differences. If you have any personal issues to resolve, please do it through Personal Message (PM). Please do not let personal disputes and ongoing debates from other threads ruin this thread and cause the Board Moderator to close the thread. Thank you for your cooperation.

------------------------------------

7.) Flaming is NOT tolerated! It is an absolute certain way of getting banned from the board.

Definition of flaming; an abusive or personally insulting message. This includes insulting or inflaming remarks concerning the character, or personality, of another poster. It also includes innuendos, snide remarks, and any overtly negative connotations towards a fellow board member.

You can disagree with a poster's message, but an attack personally on the poster him/herself will result in a deleted post and/or banishment from the board, depending on severity of offense. There are very likely posters on this board with different beliefs than your own. Please respect those beliefs, even if you don't agree with them.

-The Board Moderator-

My God....... :D

JJ...what have you gotten yourself into here? :)

We've been around to block before, to be sure, you and I. I've always thought you abrasive as hell, and we've had our disagreements about that.

But is time to lay off JJ. He has his right to his opinion, like we all do here. The flamming here has gotten out of control, IMO.

No matter who JJ "really" is, should be no more in question than anyone else. Are any of us really real people?

This is cyberspace people! And as such, there is a line to be drawn......Troll, or honest poster? But how much can any of us know, in real?

Some of us can know, because we've met in real. But is the exsteme minority. And should not be an expectation, to say the least.

The flip side is, we are a pretty tight knit group here. Many of us have known each other for a number of years now, in posting here, although not in real.

JJ wants to say he has a 12 inck dick? And promote himself to be the God's gift to all Thai women? Then why shouldn't the flame's fly?

Because the rules are, we don't flame a poster....only his messege. Yea.......is hard to do sometimes. ::

I would only ask, we get back on track, and understand things. Does JJ ask for it? Certainly, he does. Does that make him a troll here? NO! He's been here with us way too long for that. And has also offered some really great content to this board, on countless occations.

Khao jai mai?

HT

Point I'd like to make is while I agree with the concept "Can any of us know?" is valid to a point, it has evolved over the years where I think the old arguement "Cyberspace is not real" is no longer valid. It's as valid as meeting people in the flesh. If you and I met in a bar and gave each other false names no one would know, but if we bullshitted then the other would be quite rightfully pissed off.

I draw a line at posters, not naming any here, who bullshit. If you bullshit, then your open to be called.

Myself and Suadan and others have been called on if certain spots are showing, well, we've taken the doubters there.

Leave the moderating to the Mods and KS, however I'd like to continue the concept of "Whats real" in another thread.

DOG

Not as many indian babes there, so I guess I will not make the mark with them this trip.

Was at the immigration office today and surprisingly lots of Indians at the re-entry counter. You might want to check that place out if you're looking for an Indian playmate this trip. :D

Last night went back to Mystique it was Lady's Night.

JJ, was that on a Thursday? Every Thursday or once a month only?

I'd like to check the place out (decorate it with another wallflower) and what better way to do so on a Lady's Night.

Archived