Sauna...with hot and cold pools...naked girls!

SkiBum said:

Cent-

Thanks for your reply! I have been looking all over the web for a place both in Bangkok and Pattaya! The Sauna at Barons isn't something I was aware of...maybe further investigation needed! The two saunas in Pattaya are Silom Sauna on soi 3 and Nakula Sauna on Nakula soi 12. Alot of hotels have the configuration of hot/cold pools and sauna...massage is available but not naked girls. I might have to investigate in the Japan soi in Bangkok...

I'm after (almost) a Japanesse style format might be there...

Still looking!

SkiBum

Skibum,

No problem. I figure if there is a place like this in Thailand one of these guys will eventually come up with it and the contact info/directions for it. Would be a great idea for a nude spa with everything included if there isn't one. I don't remember hearing about any naked ladies though in a place of this sort offhand here in Thailand. I'd think this would become a popular alternative to the bars and gogos and such for some. I know it sounds appealing to me. Would be a fun time I'd think and very relaxing. A nice way to spend an afternoon I think, even without the sex involved that could be had. Just the naked ladies, massage, sauna and pool would be excellent. Might even be the style of place I would feel comfortable to even butterfly once in a while myself in. :: :: :o

Let us know what you find, or if you decide to start one yourself. :: Could be a money maker if done right!

Cent

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Germans have their FKK clubs. The Russians have something similar with sauna clubs. The Japanese used to have Onsen Konyoko, although they weren't sex clubs. The Thais gotta have something surely. What with Russians, Japanese and Germans all going to Thailand. If they can have Irish pubs to cater for the pissheads then surely they must have sauna places?

Actually, there were a couple of little saunas in Ptty that I knew of. There was one near the corner of Second Road and Pattaya Klang that had a little sauna in the changing rooms. They used to do mainly straight massage but ...

Another joint was a massage place with pool and sauna on Soi 10 I think. Going down from 2nd Rd to Beach Rd. Only time I used their pool and sauna it was full of geezers with tatooes and bigger beer guts than mine.

Sukhumvit,

"Another joint was a massage place with pool and sauna on Soi 10 I think. Going down from 2nd Rd to Beach Rd. Only time I used their pool and sauna it was full of geezers with tatooes and bigger beer guts than mine."

Yeah, I think this is the place I was told about. The guy who told me of this said they served chilled fresh squeezed fruit juices and there was a pool and sauna. Soi 10 sounds right. It was a while ago it was mentioned to me though. This does sound like it though.

Cent

I'm not so sure that the sauna in baron's is of any use. It is a small wooden box that can seat two people inside one of the massage rooms on the second floor. Just as you get in the health/fitness clubs.

My regular girl likes using the room when it is free as it is one of the biggest rooms but she has never seen anyone use it .....in over two years there !!!!!

I suspect that you would have to ring up in the morning and book the room and tell them to turn it on so that it will be hot when u arrive. That is the problem with these things they take hours to heat up and are expensive to run so they don't get used.

At least in Barons u would get two out of the three.. the sauna and the naked girl(s) but I have never seen a sauna with plunge pools here in BKK.

uniformguy

• 4 weeks later...

Archived