April 1 Meeting--Gonna Celebrate My 40th

Hugh_Hoy

Okay, before I go further, this isn't an April Fools prank. I hope to be airborn and headed to the LOS in the next 24 hours. Assuming I don't get denied entry upon the basis of prior debauchery, it will be my 40th visit to the Kingdom.

(I stopped having birthdays after my 40th.)

This is the deal: All those at the usual meeting table/adjacent can put their food and drink on my tab from 6 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. or until 7000 baht is gone. I'm cutting it off kind of early cuz I'm only gonna be in the LOS 4 weeks and have lots of new and old "friends" to meet down at Soi Cowboy; not gonna waste my time with a bunch of wankers. I can do that at home. :)

Hugh (mak)

KK, April 1 is also my xxnd birthday! I have a niece born on April 1 but not on the same day. I'll try to make my xxrd birthday in Bangkok but for this year, you start it at midnight Bangkok time and I'll finish it at 11:59 P.M. Kansas City time. THat way, we'll have 36 hours of celebrating, instead of 24.

According to Stickman, there is an opening of a new club on Soi 4, called "Sin". Music, leather furniture, 16 pool tables, including 2 stainless steel 9 footers.

Free food and drink 2100-2230!

Sounds like a good place to roll after the Gulliver's meet.

Archived