April 1 Meeting--Gonna Celebrate My 40th

Hugh_Hoy

KK...got a handbill Friday night on the way to Gullies for "Sin". From the info provided, great place of all the dudelets and dudettes :) "latest in funk, trance, hip-hop" Think I'll give it a pass.

ND/KS...yeah, I enjoyed meeting the "real people" behind the nicks. Some great guys with a good attitude...and interesting stories/tidbits. U find out that your personal experiences and observations are really shared by many to some extent. (I'm not as "phucked up" as I thought :) Well, maybe I am, but I've got lots of company :)

Ms X enjoyed (mostly) listening in and chatting a bit with some of the guys.

Will try to make another meet in a couple of weeks. But maybe will bring a different guest. Met maybe the prettiest BG I've ever seen last night. And at 176 cm (that's right) and 52 kilos, she almost killed me. Must've wrapped those legs around my neck 4 times :)

Hugh (mak)

HH (m)-

Went to Sin that night with a few other people to see the joint and sample the free drinks and food. Got the free drinks. Given your moniker, it should be noted that I didn't see anything worth munching that wasn't walking, however- and, my guess is, that wasn't free! Several sweet tartlets in the adjoining "Ball in Hand".

I'm not sure that they will get the dude-doo variety that they want- a bit too close to NEP, gotta go past the riff-raff to get there, including the above mentioned tartlets. It will probably remain sushi free, so maybe not too much <bad> attitude.

Nice rooftop bar, with awning, air con, fountains, comfy seats, nice view. The dance floor is very small. The stairs are steep and awkward- probably gonna be good for a couple of cracked noggins. Servers were most attentive, but not exactly lookers.

MiB made a showing that night. No piss required.

Archived