ROBBING GRANNY-with pics

Central Scrutinizer

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All,

He's baaaaaaaack! The young mafia boy has returned. Yep, living once again with his Grannie. The guy who wants him "dead" whose house he broke into is away at the moment visiting his mother who is sick in the hospital. It'll be interesting to see what happens once he returns and sees the little bastard is back. More as it unfolds folks.

Cent

• 1 month later...

As a half way house, why not give him a solid beating.. rather than have him killed..while telling him what is known about him..making him agree to a form of reparation.. hate to to see a young kids life snuffed out without a chance to rehabilitate in some form..if he is a yabaa head, lock him in an out house to let him sweat it out..can the village not come together on this...

S

2ndtry,

The original man burgled hasn't been home yet as far as I know. His mother is still hospitalized and I hear he is staying in her home at the moment until she is well. The kid is back living with his grannie, I saw him last week before I left for the states, wandering slowly around the neighborhood on his stolen child's bicycle looking around for something else to steal most likely. Maybe the guy will be calmed down by now. Who knows. He lost big face over this stuff, and Thais are not known to be very rational when that occurs. If I hear something I'll post it here.

Cent

Hey Cent,

one of the best ways to protect your bicycle is a brand name, KRYPTONITE lock, the one I got is a U shaped lock - I got it in America.

I had a Japanese made U shaped lock cut off by some theives; and my bicycle stolen years back....

A Kryptonite lock can not be cut with normal bolt cutters and it would take hours and hours to saw through... even with an electric saw.

I have heard that the only quick way to cut through it is to freeze it with liquid nitrogen and then crack it off when it is frozen. Now, even Mafia Boy will not have liquid nitrogen, I am sure...

it ocst me about 50-60 dollars, I think about 15 years ago. but it is still as solid as ever.

(now if I could just find the damn key!! ::)

Peace!

A Kryptonite lock can not be cut with normal bolt cutters and it would take hours and hours to saw through... even with an electric saw.

Oxyaceteline would only take around 60 seconds and unfortunatly it's available everywhere.

Archived