What's your favourite beer?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BigJohnBKKPieman said:

What's your favourite beer:Foster, VB, Crown Larger, Heineken, Chang, Sigha, Blue Ice, Old Speckled Hen, Tetleys, Guiness, Kilkeney, Corona, Millers, Tiger or Kloster?

To mention Heineken in a poll about favourite beer is showing a total lack of taste IMO.

BB

Oh, just remembered, I had a Belgian beer a few times called "Dekonik" or something like that, really liked it! Also like a Chimay when in the mood, a lot of good beers in Belgium, yet we hardly hear of them as regular "drinking beers..."

Zaad said:

Just mention those you like, not dislike.

Stop the whining about the great Dutch beer for once.

:)

:D :D :D join the club of the ones showing total lack of taste then !

Heineken has great marketing, but piss beer.....

BB

PS : OH, you mean De Koninck, dark brown sweet beer from Antwerp ! yummyyyyyyyyy

BB,

That's it!! I really like that one, hard to find, and Pang Mak when I can find it...oddly, can get the big bottles of Chimay fairlyreasonable...also good stuff, like Duval as well, and those Lambics a bit when in the mood...Guse or something...? I remember the old Monty Python joke "...Ameircan beer is like making love in a canoe...fucking close to water!" :) :)

Guinness is the best in the world. But, down here in Pattaya it's too damn expensive! :banghead:

At Shenanigan's on Saint Patricks Day they featured pints of Guinness for the all day, all night Happy Hour ... 160 Baht/pint !!! ... not a good deal although I had one.

It's a better deal in Bangkok.

Surprised nobody mentioned Beer Lao ... very tasty!

Archived