What's your favourite beer?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zaad said:

BB,

And who the hell are you telling what is and is not a tasty beer :nono:

You stick to yours and I'll stick to mine. No need to criticise each other's choices now is there?

;)

I rest my case.... I'll stick to "beer" you stick to that Heineken :wave::neener:

BB

I was actually trying to poll Beers locally available - once again sorry for the ommissions. Having been raised in South Australia, before living in both Sydney & Brisbane, I myself prefer beers like Coopers & West End. I've also been known to knock back the odd, Hahn, Carlton Cold, XXXX & Redback.

It's a pitty they put the mockers on Micro breweries here selling their beers off premises, which if possible might lead to some interesting boutique beers. One of these days I hope to open a Coopers Micro brewery here in Bangkok.

At the moment I'm on a bit of an Old Speckled Hen kick - British Bitter Ale - without the gas of Lager, doesn't make me feel bloated like Guiness of belch like Chang. You'll still often find me with a VB (Victorian Bitter) twist top in my hand.

I'll pass all comments on to the importers I know and see if we can't get some of the beers you favour.

Leffe brune is always welcome after 6pm... the dark kind of Leffe...dunno how to say in English... Lack of decent beers is one of the low points of travelling in Thailand :nono:

Archived