New rules in Pattaya; no bbbj?

Catalyst

I was going crazy trying to get a bbbj in Pattaya recently. Every gogo girl I barfined said no. So did a couple of girls who I asked before barfining (and then turned down when they said no) and a few even said that no girl in their bar would do it (Supergirl, Superbaby, Happy a GoGo and one on soi 8). Some of the girls would hardly kiss. One girl I picked at Superbaby was a total starfish.

What?s up with that? Is Pattaya becoming Amsterdam? I?ve seen posts about barebackers so maybe some of these barebackers have given diseases to girls who bbbj and have spoiled it for the rest of us.

Had less trouble getting bbbj with girls from the beer bars, but even one of those said no. Is this a new phenomenon, or have I just been lucky in the past?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Catalyst said:

I was going crazy trying to get a bbbj in Pattaya recently. Every gogo girl I barfined said no. So did a couple of girls who I asked before barfining (and then turned down when they said no) and a few even said that no girl in their bar would do it (Supergirl, Superbaby, Happy a GoGo and one on soi 8). Some of the girls would hardly kiss. One girl I picked at Superbaby was a total starfish.

What?s up with that? Is Pattaya becoming Amsterdam? I?ve seen posts about barebackers so maybe some of these barebackers have given diseases to girls who bbbj and have spoiled it for the rest of us.

Had less trouble getting bbbj with girls from the beer bars, but even one of those said no. Is this a new phenomenon, or have I just been lucky in the past?

Maybe you should try washing your knob? :clown::cover:

Mr Blonde,

You nailed it. That is what was so strange. I've had girls who won't do a bj at all, but cbj only is rare. There was even a Soi 8 beer bar girl who wouldn't do any bj.

And I washed just as well as in the past when I didn't have these problems.

Sounds to me like you just had a remarkable run of bad luck. I?ve occasionally encountered this condom request in some of the Pattaya BJ bars, but usually they will blow you sans condom ? they?re just holding out for an extra 100B or so.

Some girls won?t suck (damn few), most won?t swallow (too bad), but damned if I?ve ever had problems like you encountered. Guess that?s another plus for discussing money and what you want up front or run the risk of being disappointed back in your room...

Come to think of it, last trip when I was negotiating a price with a certain gogo girl she asked me what I wanted (BJ & fuck - what else?), she then asked me if I was cut? I replied yes, and that sealed the deal (no, I?m not Jewish). And to the best of my recollection she sucked and fucked me real good (LT), think she even turned out to be a three holer. BTW, I?ve never had a BJ wearing a gasket ? rubbers are for fucking not sucking.

ST

Archived