New rules in Pattaya; no bbbj?

Catalyst

You are absolutely right, ST, Catalyst wasn't looking for a lecture. Its also reasonable that his buddies give him a little unsolicited advice, and the advice seems to be on-topic.

Some may go bare-back for years without noticing any symptoms. Others receive the gift that keeps on giving.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
short-time said:

Like I said I don?t have any of that shit ....

How do you know ?

http://www.gsk.com/press_archive/press2003/press_07282003.htm

Of the 1,387 people that tested positive for genital herpes, only 12 percent knew they were infected

Many people mistaken genital herpes as jock itch or rash. The only way to know is to get a blood test.

Have you been tested for Herpes ? There is a test called an HSV typed specific blood test. It can identify which type of HSV you have.

If you want to be discreet, there is an online test kit for it. You should be able to search and get one from the internet.

OK I know you guys are busy so I did the search for you.

http://www.herpesonline.org/herpes_testing.html

Look for further down for "Anonymous testing"

Good luck.

Goodthaigirl said:
Belem said:

A Dermatologist in the States recently told me they are going to be coming out with a vaccine for genital warts soon.

How soon is it ?

And how many people get genital warts before it has come out ?

I'd better check out www.webmd.com. if I have time. If you know any url of the info please let me know.

Take care.

GTG

My Dermatologist told me in the next two years(no, I wasn't seeing him for that reason...LOL). Of course, the vaccine will immunize a person against genital warts; someone who already has genital warts will have the HPV virus for life.

MisterBlonde said:

I have never ever in Thailand been refused a bbbj,i have had girls that refuse to give a bj and that is their choice,but what are you saying? that they will give a bj but only with a condom? afaik that is unheard of...

No, it's not. It's happened to me a few times. I don't question it. It's their decision not mine.

that they will give a bj but only with a condom? afaik that is unheard of...

--------------------------

You know your nightlife facts pretty well, but here, you are wrong. And truly, that's where the word Blow-JOB fits. A real chore for both parties, might as well read a (good) book or sip another beer at the bar. IME.

Did some research last week. It does seem appreciably more likely that the girl will administer a CBJ, at least as her first option, rather than BBBJ. That may be a good thing or it may be a bad thing depending on your point of view. If you believe what a lot of people have said on this board, and elsewhere, about the risks, but have trouble saying no, particularly in that specific position, it's probably a good thing.

:clown:

Catalyst said:

Is this just a change in attitude, or maybe part of the crackdown ... or are they doing this for a reason? Is there something going around?

Can't think of any reason it would be due to the crackdown--who's going to tell. Apparently, the public health folks have convinced a significant portion of the girls that there is a good reason to at least prefer having a lubricated condom in their mouth compared to the alternative. If so, the Thais should be sending foreign aid missions to farangland to help develop safe-sex education programs. :bow:

Archived