Trip report May/June 2001

fatbastard33

Originally posted by Follies:

"Sorry to be cynical, but do you believe that you are the first farang that "legs" has been with?"

Hard to know whether I was her first farang. Many things which she did and said let me to believe I might have been - but who knows. This is one of the fascinations of LOS.

However, the main thing was I had a great time with her.

Fatbastard33

quote:

Doing the Trip Report on my Psion on the flight back from Bangkok

I got a 48 Mb flash card for mine and I've stuffed it to the gills with maps, addresses and all those things you need when wandering through South East Asia.

Bloody limey glad you had a great time!!!!

I'm a Pattaya fan myself but for some reason I encountered more drink wanting girls than you did. Maybe they can just sense you won't buy!!! LOL I won't either but I hate being asked!

I too am looking at an early Sept. trip so you guys there!!

Originally posted by Kaiser99:

"Bloody limey glad you had a great time!!!!

I'm a Pattaya fan myself but for some reason I encountered more drink wanting girls than you did. Maybe they can just sense you won't buy!!! LOL I won't either but I hate being asked! I too am looking at an early Sept. trip so you guys there!!"

Kaiser, good to hear from you.

The lady from Pattaya was the first Thai lady I have ever met who does not drink alcohol, or does not smoke cigarettes or does not have a tattoo. However, I am suffering badly from the Bangkok Blues. In the last two weeks I have telephoned her 4 times!!!! What's happening to me??

At the bar in Bangkok airport she said (with a smile) if I miss her to look at her photograph and "chuckwow". Whilst she said this she held out an imaginary photograph doing the "chuckwow" action.

I will be back in LOS for 4 days from 31 August and 4 days from 11 September. Will you be around then?

Take care

Fatbastard33

From FB33 ""The lady from Pattaya was the first Thai lady I have ever met who does not drink alcohol, or does not smoke cigarettes or does not have a tattoo.""

Looks like you and I share the same taste in pooh ying. LOL

Hey man, please don't get head over heels on us. You know how the game is played. Tread lightly and don't get too concerned about what your girls are about to when you're back in the U.K. You'll be fine....

I'm hoping to be in BKK around Aug. 30 for a couple days then move down to the resort city of Pattaya along the Thai Riveria.

Hope to see you there chief!

Originally posted by Kaiser99: " Hey man, please don't get head over heels on us. You know how the game is played. Tread lightly and don't get too concerned about what your girls are about to when you're back in the

U.K. You'll be fine...."

Thanks for the advice.

"I'm hoping to be in BKK around Aug. 30 for a couple days..."

I will be ariving in Bangkok on the afternoon of Friday 31 August so will meet you in Woodstock in the evening.

Fatbastard33

Thanks fatbastard 33!! Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your report. Thanks very much for sharing.

The trip reports section is definitely my favorite on this forum. I think it really allows forum members to showcase their writing talents. Besides fatbastard 33, I really enjoyed Cent's and Zane May work, and I have to say that Alexander Turner's piece on the "Madwoman of Tilac" really touched me.

quote:

Originally posted by fatbastard33:

"Originally posted by Franco:

What's sniff kissing?"

Instead of kissing you on the lips the lady puts her nose up against your cheeks (on your face!) and gives a couple of small sniffs. I find it very erotic.

Fatbastard33

Archived