Tim, the Mystery Girl

luckyfarang

Names changed to protect the not so innocent. All conversations in Thai translated to english.

My second week of my last trip I took two sisters out for noodles, 130B for the three of us and I had an extra large bowl. Gotta love this country. I then head to my favorite club on the Pong and spot Tim, a new dancer on her second day there with a gorgeous face. She catches my eye right away in her black fringed thong bikini (not the correct costume of the day), and I'm a little apprehensive because she speaks pretty good english (a red flag) and she is hitting on me right away to pay her barfine (I do everything for you, you want to come in my mouth?). Since I have already barfined several girls from this bar I am mobbed by dancers. I have two sisters cuddling on my left (not the two from dinner) and Tim alternating with Poo on my right. Poo is a petite little Isaan girl who let's me squeeze her soft little girl B cup breasts, lays in my lap, and puts my hand on her snatch. She looks so innocent, I am surprised.

I tell Tim that I want to see her dance first before I decide whether to barfine her, and she dances one set in her bikini. She's a very sexy dancer and returns to hit on me even more aggressively. I say, "Let me see you dance topless before I decide. How come you're wearing pasties, but didn't take off your top?" She dances two out of three songs topless in the next set and puts her top back on. Her breasts are flawless B cups, and later on when I get her pasties off I find she has long soft pencil eraser nipples. I tell her I can't take any more of this torture, and I agree to barfine her. She is all smiles. Now Ning is unhappy and whines at me to barfine her and her sister too. I think they are in trouble because they never suited up to dance, wrongly assuming that I was going to barfine them again.

Tim is a mystery to me. She is a new girl on her second day dancing at the club, and I am her first customer. She's 20 years old, 5'5", 34B-23-34, but not naive at all. She admits to smoking an occasional cigarette and craves a beer. She is very confident and a sexy dancer. She changes into a black miniskirt and black lowcut top and every eye is glued to us on the walk back to the room. None of the other girls I've been with get as many stares as her. I buy her a little dinner and one beer to take back to the room. I tell her no cigarettes until tomorrow. She has close to supermodel looks, and looks just like a supermodel named Aum who I saw in that day's Bangkok Post. Fix the gap in her teeth and lose about one kilo and she could be a model. Seriously, I've got photos.

Back at the room she undresses me and removes my shoes like a simple village girl would, then eagerly gives me a vigourous BJ, puts on the condom like a pro, and jumps on for the ride of my life. She says she wants to stay the night with me but needs to send her sister to the bus station the next morning at 5 AM, so I cut her loose and book her for the next afternoon and give her my mobile number. I've still not even given her my name. It is clear that she really likes me (she tells me over and over, MAN KAEO, MAN KAEO) and I notice her jewelry is really cheap and her clothes are slightly worn and her bag is really small like a child's. I guess that the reason she was so aggressive with me was she really needed the money either to pay rent or send back home to mama with little sister.

Her story is that she has been in Bangkok for one year working as a waitress. At first I think that I've found a real diamond in the rough, but she starts to show up at my room without calling first. One time I short timed her on the spot and once I was already in bed with my girl, so I told her to always call first. She called me a few more times and then disappeared. Then I heard from the rumor mill that she was fired for using yaa baa. Jeez, if they fired all the girls that did that, how many would be left? Well that would explain why she rode me like a professional rodeo rider, anyway.

So now the mystery: She has obviously been around the block a few times because she spoke decent bargirl english, drinks, smokes, was not too shy to hit on me right away, dances sexily, got right down to business giving a BJ and put the condom on like a pro. And allegedly uses yaa baa. One small tatoo, I think.

But why was she too shy to take off her top in the bar (I mean, her breasts were beautiful). Why did she remove my shoes for me like a simple peasant girl would? Why didn't she have decent clothes or handbag? Even a yaa baa addict gogo girl who was flat broke would at least have a decent outfit to wear and a decent handbag, you would think. And to top it off her hands, feet and butt were rough as sandpaper and she was fairly dark. She had been working the fields! Could it be that she just went home to help with the harvest and now was just starting up dancing again? One night on her back would surely pay some local yokel to do the harvesting for her. What is your opinion?

Thanks, DB for the response. Even with your insights, I'm still mystified. Thank Buddha that I don't have it bad for her, she is no more than eye candy and a puzzle to me. And her manners are lousy. Yes, it's hard to understand them sometimes even WITH all the facts.

To simplify the mystery, what really puzzled me is how she can be very poor (old clothes, obviously been working the fields, almost desperately hitting on me, showing up at my place) and so experienced (spoke english, drank and smoked, very proficient in bed) and shy, but not in the room. Maybe she was just getting back into the game, and never worked a gogo before. But why wouldn't she have one decent set of clothes? And why is her butt rough, not just her hands and feet?

Oh, jeez, I just thought of a really disturbing possiblity. Maybe she had just been released from jail, borrowed some old clothes and headed for Patpong. Maybe they have to sit on cement or something in jail that would make her butt so rough. I doubt she got run in on prostitution in LOS, but maybe drugs, barfight, who knows?

[ June 03, 2001: Message edited by: luckyfarang ]

No real knowing, but probably went back to the farm for an extended period for some reason. A real family crisis (they do happen even for BGs) or thought she was going to get out of the business. Either case, she worked while she was there because that's what a good daughter would/must do. Went through the money from BKK, gave most/all of the good clothes to girlfriends and had others stolen--others she would NEVER wear in the village. Needed more money or got tired of being knocked around by the Thai husband/boyfriend and headed back for the city. Rough butt--no idea--would spend most of the time in the house sitting on the floor, but I don't remember that being inconsistent with a soft behind.

Archived