I Call her "The Tongue"

zanemay

Hello my friends. I want to tell you about "The Tongue." If you have a "Tongue" of your own, please tell me/us here or in your own post.

"The Tongue"

March 2001

I'm not sure I remember the first night perfectly. I was just a few days in Pattya for the first time. I had been working on a couple of chicks at Tony's Disco and somehow came away empty handed. Close, having fun, dancing with this one and that one. But somehow didn't quite click, or lost them in the crowd, or someone else snatched 'em. A bit frustrated I came out onto Walking Street at about 4:00 AM and went towards my hotel down the street. If the shortest distance between two points is a straight line, I was taking the long way. As I was passing a bar a girl smiled and reached out for me. I liked her smile and her energy and hell, she was awake at 4:00AM! No bar fine at that hour. Three minutes later we were strolling hand-in-hand for my hotel.

Did we do something that night/morning? I don't remember, but knowing "The Tongue" as I know her now, we probably did. But I know that in the morning/morning we did something. She cleaned me in the shower, threw me on the bed and ate me like I had never been eaten before. She was horny and enthusiastic. She was up and down, back and front. She has a STRONG tongue. It was in my ears, in my nose, my ass and all over my balls!!

"You," I mumbled in English that was completely incomprehensible to her, even if she could hear it, which she couldn't because her ears were squeezed between my legs, "You are on the fucking TEAM!!" I didn't have a team yet, but shit, when I got one, she was on it!!

Skip to one month later. I think she loves me. We have been through all kinds of crazy stuff mainly because she is a little crazy and a bit of an alcoholic to boot. Or because she is an alcoholic and a bit crazy to boot. We have had other girlfriends that I have gotten or she has procured. She loves to eat pussy and lady toot (butt) more than she loves to eat me, but that's okay. I need breaks when I am with this monster.

I wish you could try this, but I doubt if you could ask your girlfriend because she would not understand you. The other night (sweet memories of LOS!) I was in bed with "The Tongue." She rolled me over and started licking the back of my neck. Hard! Then she moved down my spine and licked long strokes all the way up to my neck. It was great!! Really great! Then she moved down my back into my ass and stayed there for a long time. She pushes her strong tongue way in. And out. And in, and out, and in! She came up under my balls and worked them... and then came around and sucked my dick. As she sucks, she looks directly at me with steady eye contact. Her eyes are asking, "When you come? I want drink. You come! I want drink!"

I am so jaded by so much fantastic sex that I can't come yet. I hand her the baby oil. She knows what I want. She lays on her back and turns her pussy towards me. She lubes her pussy and her asshole and begins to fingerfuck herself. First in the pussy and then in the ass. She puts her legs back so I can get the best view and she fingerfucks her ass so she is not blocking me. She has figured all this out. She is excited and sounding like she is about to come.

Meanwhile I am working on myself and the view is rapidly getting me there. If I come and she doesn't take it in, she is not happy - "Come drink water," I say and she rolls over to me and gets my dick in her mouth. She is making sucking sounds like she is drinking even though I haven't come yet. When I get there she is ready and sucking. Of course she swallows everything and sucks and sucks more to see if she can bring more out.

Phew!! I am satisfied and depleted. "Dii mak mak!!" I say.

What about "The Tongue?" She is turning the long finish into a new beginning. She is sucking like we were just starting. The dick isn't responding, so she rolls me over and sucks on my asshole. Good, but not now! I finally extricate her, but when she gets on a roll she is hard to stop. Pretty soon she has slipped down my front again and has my limp dick in her mouth. I grab her head (sorry about what the stupid guide books say!) and pull her up. There is a loud popping sound when my dick comes out of her mouth. "Stop sweetheart. Enough already. Jep, kap! (hurts) Kha khun kap! Go to sleep. Jesus! Kap!"

She has this other skill or propensity that I have never encountered before. At first I thought it was strange and then okay and now I want her to do it. (A normal progression for sex acts methinks.) She sometimes starts by licking my eyes and my face. Then she takes my nose in her mouth and sucks it. In a while she is pushing her tongue in my nostrils. She licks the inside of one nostril and goes for the other. Then she goes back to the first and second again. I don't know if you can ask your girlfriend to try this, but if you can get her to do it, I promise you it will be very interesting!

[ June 02, 2001: Message edited by: Zane May ]

[ June 02, 2001: Message edited by: Zane May ]

[ June 03, 2001: Message edited by: Zane May ]

[ June 04, 2001: Message edited by: Zane May ]

Zane,

Great post. I've yet to have a Thai girl tongue me to death like you have described, but the technique works great on the ladies too. If I hit it off with a girl, I end up give her a great tongue bath/lashing, which has always produced a super wet snatch. Get these girls worked up like that and they will definitely bang your brains out.

augustart

You reminded me of the Kevin Bloody Wilson song "I've got a tongue that's 10 inches long and I've learned to breathe thru me ears"

Is her name Nok, perchance? laugh.gif" border="0

driving down Wilshire Blvd one sunny day stuck in tedious stop start traffic, and this dykey thing in a convertible with the top down edges by with a bumper sticker reading 'the more i know men the more i love my dog'. as got i level i leaned over and in a friendly kind of way asked if her dog had a long tongue.

very impressive reaction really. streams of invective delivered with perfect accuracy and genuine feeling. definitely a 10 there. brightened up my morning no end.

why do women have legs?

[ June 05, 2001: Message edited by: farangbaa ]

"She is turning the long finish into a new beginning. She is sucking like we were just starting. The dick isn't responding,"

good friend of mine hand crafts the finest flagellation tools from rare hard woods, ha, and finishes them with personalized brass insignias, as would befit a man with your wealth of experience and obvious excellent taste. i hear they make a deep impression.

Maybe we unknowingly share the same ‘Tongue” as the current miracle of sexual engineering is distinctly talented in this area. Give us a clue.

[ June 05, 2001: Message edited by: farangbaa ]

Archived