A Night at Nana

Boring_Man

Your friends were horrified when you made the suggestion. Two fled the country. One wouldn't return your calls. One flat-out refused. One claimed to have a blind date, of all things.

All because you suggested going to NEP.

So there I was, all alone, on the top floor last Friday night.

First stop was Carousel, an old favorite, though I hadn't been there in about a year. There were a middling number of customers, about 20, including two western couples who were making sure to sit well away from any prohibited fun. This was easy, because there wasn't much fun to be had.

Carousel actually has a bunch of good-looking dancers, as well as the best-looking dekserves of any gogo. The dancers were bored, though, and the sets at Carousel tend to go on forever, so it can be a long time before you meet the object of your affections.

A farily attractive dekserve joined me. Her English was too good for the couple months' work she claimed. I commented that I was just on a bar-hop and she immediately asked me to take her with me. My heart sank. Has it come to this? I hadn't even bought her a drink. There'd been no interactivity. This used to be one of my favorite bars: fun girls, not a lot of bullshit, and now I had a dekserve pestering me to take her on a bahop? O tempore! O mores!

Needless to say, I didn't take her along, instead heading to the Hollywood next door. Some good-looking girls here, and a skinny dancer with short hair started making goo-goo eyes at me from the stage and dancing with more energy. The set finally ended and she introduced herself to me by sticking her tongue down my throat and wriggling up against me. Not bad, so I bought her a drink.

We chatted and she also wanted to be taken on the bar-hop. "No boom-boom o.k!" she said, as if doing me a favor. Almost as soon as she got the "Not tonight" answer, she said "I see customer" and ran off to work some other clown. All in about 10 minutes. As I left, a very lame lingerie show was taking place.

Would the third time be the charm? I headed to Carnival and was soon joined by a very interactive, if only somewhat attractive, girl who remembered me from previous visits. I bought her a drink as she described the delights which would be mine if I were to pay bar. A trouper, she hung in even when I refused, and didn't get annoying, or reduce her level of interactivity. Good for her.

While all this transpired I watched in stunned fascination as an awful candle show was conducted. The candle holder was very tubby, and not in a good way. This was followed by a terrible fake lesbian/shower show.

No nudity anywhere. Beers all @125baht, LDs 90-95baht, as I recall.

More later, if I can stand a return visit.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi B_M,

I like your report so far. Please write more.

Obviously, boring refers to drilling or reaming rather than being uninteresting :)

I sometimes like relatively quiet environments especially when one is not hustled.

Was the rodeo working in Carnival? The girls seem to like playing on that thing and it is very entertaining watching them ride it two at a time. Indeed, some of them look very graceful as they fly through the air before hitting the cushions.

The girl I bar fined from there last year was a champion of the rodeo. She carries souvenirs in the form of bruises from some of the falls she's had.

The NEP is on its last legs... Good !! lets have something new in Bangkok for a change...... The prices ar eup . The girls in the Gogo's are not a patch on the bar girls etc.

They should turn it into a car park.

I dont know much about Bangkok.. But I know one thing.. wouldnt want to be a Farang with a bar..... Recon the Thais will squeeze them out bit by bit... And NEP is the starting point.

Sell and move on.

Boring_Man said:

Your friends were horrified when you made the suggestion. Two fled the country. One wouldn't return your calls. One flat-out refused. One claimed to have a blind date, of all things.

No, I said a date who was blind. She was a little hard on the eyes, but her dog was cool (once I figured out which was which) :neener:.

Thanks for the informative report and thanks for risking your mind and sanity to bring to to us. I do, oh Lord how I do, love to say "I told you so!" but I won't here LOL :p

Breathlessly awaiting your next chapter!

Cheers,

SD

PS, if you make it into PlaySkool and find that the deaf girl who lights her farts is still there, then SMS me and I will join. She is prolly the only thing that could make me return to an NEP gogo :D. Afterall, as my mate GG says "she makes funny sounds when she comes!" Well, that and she *is* hot looking...

Archived