A Night at Nana

Boring_Man

Have observed the same. Shark (SC) has been my "home bar" this trip simply cuz I think it has the best line-up on SC for quality (looks) and quantity and friendliness. A little eye contact and you are assured of having an angel sliding next to you. Have been disappointed to find a few of my favs barfined by 10 pm. with only the second string remaining. I think the early closing time has something to do with it. The girls want to get barfined earlier to avoid a "lost" evening; the punters, if they are going to pay a barfine, want to get "value" in terms of time. (Who's going to pay 500-600 for an hour?)

Was at G-Spot, Playskool (upon encouragement of Boring Man), and Pooying Mai Suay last night with a Shark girl that I barfined at 9 pm. LOTS of talent still at all places around 11-12 pm...and G-Spot had quite a few I'd have considered if I hadn't already committed myself. In fact, a few of the girls were motioning me to make it a 2 or 3-some. :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hugh, I was encouraging you to go to Pretty Lady, not Playskool, or did you just mistype?

Anyway, a little more boring information from the other night.

Staggering upstairs from Pretty Lady I saw Farang Connection. A famous name, I just had to stop in. Now I have a couple self-imposed rules when I'm on a research barhop: If I go in I have to buy a drink, and I must also speak to a dancer and buy her a drink. Farang Connection defeated me utterly. No customers, three unattractive girls on stage--one still wearing most of her street clothes--and the lighting all too good. I fled immediately. Rules were made to be broken.

Unfortunately, I fled to Hog's Breath. I still feel an almost ancestral obligation to the owner for a free piece of cheese I ate during a Super Bowl a few years ago, so I drop in occasionally. This has always been a strange place. For a long time they had the oldest, ugliest, but still possibly most enthusiastic dancers in Nana. They also had a couple of the prettiest girls in Nana (when you could find them). All gone now, or at least when I arived.

I was set upon by an elderly hostess who really, really wanted to be barfined. Not many staff around. Two fairly unattractive dancers going at any given time. Interactivity was high, though--if you wanted it or could stand it. Beers @90 Baht. Not recommended.

You look drowsy. Am I boring you?

LondonLuke said:

The NEP is on its last legs... Good !! lets have something new in Bangkok for a change...... The prices ar eup . The girls in the Gogo's are not a patch on the bar girls etc.

They should turn it into a car park.

Maybe NEP should follow the proven model of success the most popular go gos in Pattaya like Peppermint have adopted:cheap draught beer and beautiful ladies. But NEP wants to attract the naive tourist in BKK on a short stopover who is more willing to throw his money around as opposed to a long staying tourist and/or expat.

Boring_Man said:

Hugh, I was encouraging you to go to Pretty Lady, not Playskool, or did you just mistype?

I was probably falling asleep at that point. Actually, I DID go to Pretty Lady. I remember when it first opened and they actually had "pretty" ladies there :) Nevertheless, I had to check out those mirrored bar tops, but they were pretty fogged-up from the crowd in there. Very crowded, but few girls were drinking with the customers.

Gummingut mentioned his disappointment at G-Spot. I checked it out looking for a "Bibblies-type" that had been recommended. Found the place LOADED with good-looking pooying every night. Met one of em in the Nana car park about 2 after the disco closed. She was quite happy with 1500 LT that night and the following night. Girls had an excellent attitude til they found out I'd already barfined one of their sisters. BTW, G-Spot seems to have cornered the market on big-busted go-go girls. AVERAGE size was probably a "C cup" :)

Hog's Breath? OMG !!! Worse than the old "Three Roses"!!! Might qualify as an historical landmark though. One thing about the "girls" in there: the last time they got fucked was probably before AIDS emmigrated here, making them a safe bet that you could bareback em.

Hugh (mak)

Worse than the old "Three Roses"!!!

Just goes to show that we all have different tastes - I was gutted when they closed. Although I will agree that not all the BG's were exactly 10's ::

Hugh_Hoy said:

Hog's Breath? OMG !!! Worse than the old "Three Roses"!!! Might qualify as an historical landmark though. One thing about the "girls" in there: the last time they got fucked was probably before AIDS emmigrated here, making them a safe bet that you could bareback em.

You're probably safe for AIDS but not necessarily for smallpox, polio and bubonic plague - all of which were still serious and common health threats at the time most of these girls were born... :)

Archived