Strange Cum Rituals

zanemay

Guest lazyphil

<<No one in their right mind would go down on a BG/FL. Would they?>>

Why leave it at bg's. Sure they are a higher risk but as 1 in 60 adults in LOS are HIV positive you should look further who you care to take lunch with :grinyes:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one in their right mind would go down on a BG/FL.

So you let her take the risk to be infected by you, but you don't want to risk anything? And what is the percentage of punters having HIV?

Best regards

• 3 weeks later...

On my last visit to Eden, one of the girls with me surprised me. They are very diligent about condomuse, swapping condoms whenever I swap partner or change orifice. But when after some frantic activity I came, XXX jumped off me, ripped the condom off, and proceeded to lick me clean. Somewhat defying the purpose of condoms, but very pleasant.

• 11 years later...

Cum in Thailand

Nok

So many girls say they will give good head. So many don't deliver. But my friend Nok, who I met early on in my 15 week trip, is one who prides herself in being a good, no, a GREAT prostitute. She carries pleasing to the extreme. It is a personal ethic with her and if she didn't have it, she wouldn't enjoy her work. Remember sanuk? Part of everything in Thailand.

So she is into giving whatever the man wants if she likes him. And she liked me. She got really involved in the giving me head and worked herself up along with me. When I moved (just a little bit!), like I didn't like something (she has sharp teeth) she got way too upset and stormed into the bathroom. I was perplexed! She ranted in bad English. "I have feeling too," she said several times. "I don't think you (will) finish." (Cum) "When man finish, I finish." She's not lying - if I'm not going to be satisfied she is going be hurt, disappointed, frustrated and pissed. She calmed down. Thankfully I got off in her mouth. When I did she jumped up and danced all over the bed. She actually did the naked boogie all over the bed, ecstatic! "Oh I feel good!" she beamed. "Yes! I feel good! I feel GOOD!"

I was feeling good to be back on the board. Buffalo Bill kind of inspried me.....

The way he built the giant mansion up north for Nok...it was at the same time the decent and correct thing to do...while at the same time so over the top and out of place. A huge gesture....

Then this thread popped up.

Is this the same Nok?

Om tells me about her friends. One day a few of the girls were sitting around chatting about swallowing cum. A young one, not so pretty, said, "I no drink water. Cannot!" An old, old woman of 42 (!), still a real beauty, knowing she looks fantastic for her age, proclaimed, "Swallow water! Like! Good for me!" They all agreed. What a role model!

One of the charming things about Thai bargirls is how when they sit around chatting with each other, they still use pidgin English, oh the little scamps... YimSiam

I shot my load all over the amulet a girl was wearing once. She didn't know how to react. She went into a kind of shock not knowing what to do. She just kind of gently smiled took it off and washed it then put it back on then curled up in the fetal position for 20 mins. Was bizzare. Next time she stayed she took it off.

Had a girl I used to see regularly, she was obsessive about making me cum - to the point that if I was sleeping, she would undertake to carefully go down on me til I was fit for entry, then jump on top and get me off. I was a heavy sleeper those days, and it was more than once that I woke up from a crazy dream just in time to realize that I was on the verge of coming - and in that situation, you don't stop! Whenever I did come, she'd bounce around the room shouting "I win! I win" Ah, those were the days...

YimSiam