17  TorneyBoy
18  Cent
19  Cent
20  Pattaya127

Sanuk!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for voting my entry as the winner. There was some serious competition. I found the theme quite challenging; and I had some fun ... also caught a few strange stares.

I canvassed all the known hangouts for soi dogs. The photo that won? ... pure luck! I got out of my truck at Lotus on Sukhumvit, and there he stood, proudly and not shying away from the camera, and poised as if to say "I won the battle last night, so come on, I'll take on any soi dog alive!" Of course I bought him a bone in Lotus; and he was waiting outside as if he knew I would return with a reward for his gracious cooperation.

Now. when is the contest for 'best looking ass?' ... can't wait. In fact, I've already begun! :shhh:

Well done Pete, you have to collect from me pesonally as your slack and never visit!

3 Bottles Rumanian Red or Champagne.

I'd go the Champers, costs me more, but a better drop.

The current month comp startedf n teh 1st of the month!

SO it ends last day this month, pics put up by KS on the 1st next month for 7 days for voting then winner announced on the 8th of the month.,

April and May themes already voted and agreed upon see the thread

DOG

Hi,

"SO it ends last day this month, pics put up by KS on the 1st next month for 7 days for voting then winner announced on the 8th of the month.,"

This might be a bit hard as I will not be in Thailand during that period. Nor have I received any pics for the April contest (foodstalls, right?).

So, how about we skip April?

Sanuk!

Thanks ND ... and, I will give you a call to see when we can get together (? all of us, or stag ... 'arai ko dai').

It's April and it's hot down here ... beer bars are hot during the day ... nights are sultry, but quite nice. So, I wouldn't mind hanging in some joints with A/C.

The Mrs. wants to know if we can mix and match on the prize ... maybe a bottle of red and 2 of the bubbly? ... wait, now she says 2 bottles of red and 1 bubbly ? ... (she says she saw on tv that red wine is healthier) ... Christ, she doesn't even drink!

Hey, send me a pm with a valid email address. I've tried passing along a few items of interest; but, they all 'were returned' due to invalid address.

Got to admit that the 'food stall' theme has me stymied! I have memories of the best ones being up in Bangers ... like on New Petchburi Rd., and the intersection of Thonglo & Suk., etc. I'll try to see what I can come up with; but, somehow I think P127 will overtake me in this one. He seems to know where the good chow is in this town!

:bow:

BTW, which month have you reserved for 'best ass?' ... and, what about best breasts? ... and, overall sexiest dressed lady? ... will nudity be allowed?

Archived