2 night in BKK

Social_Norm

While I wait to board my flight to Phuket I will leave a very brief report. I feel I could write for hours about the past 48 hours but only have a few minutes.

It's been a flying visit and my mind is somewhat blurred by the overload of sights and experiences. I can't recall the exact order of play and some things will no doubt spring to mind later on but briefly:

I got into Nana Hotel by 4:30pm on Friday evening. I find the hotel adequate. It may be slightly shabby in places but it meeds all my needs admirably. I like the convenience and the security afforded by taking all the overnight 'visitors' id's and recording them and keeping them until the visitor leave. I was mildy irritated to be woken at 6 am by a young lady knocking on the door and then asking me if I have lady already. I wonder how she got there. I did have lady already so I just said yes and closed the door.

I had a great session at Eden Club. The girl I picked was from the right of the yellow line and was 22 but looked 18. Her accomplice was probably in her 30's and from the left of the line and very skilful. As it happened, the yellow line service was not required. The toys were brought out but I declined to be the recipient of any of the artificial phalluses. The girls were extremely obliging and friendly. That was my second visit and I can't imagine ever not being happy with the service there. The girls were surprised when I told them that I was not going to manage a second finish and seemed grateful that I asked them to desist from trying. The night was young and I was just happy to play with them for a little longer.

I made it to Gullivers and was happy to meet the few brave members who ventured out into the water war zone. I personally only received one short round of small arms water. I found that being reasonably well dressed and keeping my head down and looking as serious as possible gave me some protection.

Must catch the flight now. Will continue later....

Hang around soi 3 5 at after 5am and you see many girls going home etc. great time for a freebie or very cheap LT. Git a very sexy lady once, She had had a bad night with some bloke and had made her excuses... i stopped her to say hello "as you do"!!. She cam eback to hotel quick blow job and went to sleep with her cuddled up to me ( Very nice..!). I wake up early and shower. Go for walk and coffee. Security wont let her leave (Tip number one. Receptionists are your real Girlfriends. Love only them. and Buy them presents. Security are your best mates. Look after these guys and they look after you)

back around 12.30 pm. She wakes up We watch Tv and then we go mad !! she leaves at 5 . I give her money to eat well. She wanted NOTHING MORE. I find her telephone number written on th eBathroom Mirror !! Have never looked back. She freelances. is a nice lady.... Tempted to take her to pattaya for a few days as i like her.... But only if she lets me have a bit of fun on the side !!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived