quality

RE4CTOR

Rockhard and English Bar in Patong.

May 29th is the big Day and i will reach the grand old age of 45......... :birthday:

English Bar should be fun as several friends have visited within the past few Weeks and left money behind the Bar for me to spend,and one of our Members here has even left the money for a BF.......... :chili:

the owners Danny and Lek are good friends of mine and even though Lek takes money off me everytime i play the Bar games with her i trust her on one thing.

she deals with the Girls,interviews for jobs etc and she knows absolutely everything about them.

if i want a Girl to satisfy my every wish then i only have to ask and she will always point me in the right direction..... :up:

never had a bad one yet.......... :elephant:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of us go to thailand, not just for the nightlife, but the daytime activities too....I like LOS for the beaches, the people and the atmosphere, I'd be lying if I said I didnt' go for the nightlife too, but thats only part of it for me....

True, true, and I've been researching some of the smaller towns and villages to visit on my next trip, because I think just staying Bangkok can give one a warped view of Thailand. I guess my comment was based on the topic of this thread from a sanuker's viewpoint.

Cheers,

monkey39

Hey ptyrider! I'm Boring Man, remember? So take a powder, I'm working this side of the street.

As the Mods can't or won't take control (note to self: vote for "crap" in the poll) I'll have to do the job myself and wrench this thread back in its original direction of "How do I get laid in Bangkok?"

USVirgin just barely hinted at it, but it must be brought to the fore. We'd be doing any newbie a grave disservice if we didn't mention the "punter-bargirl contract", a well-known piece of common law dictating how all such relationships are handled.

I'll let someone else go first, as my personal copy of the contract is a little faded and hard to read.

Archived