quality

RE4CTOR

Old Hippie said:

I have found the best exchange rate is with an ATM card.

On Bangla Road around 3 or 4 am you can get loads of FL for 500 baht ST. Thats if you can't hook up with all the normal free girls in Tiger or other Discos'...

free to 500 baht for pussy is the best exchange rate I've seen!

SkiBum

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

I was in Tiger a week or so ago, did you happen to be there when this falang girl was dancing bear foot with her tg girlfriend, good on that girl!

No offense, but this has a troll like sound to it:

first night i'm going to find a LT a go go in either Rainbow 1 or 2, but i'll be scanning the the freelancers on the way back to the hotel and assessing the quality. this all assumes i don't meet a stunning freelancer on the way there.
Who plans in such detail that far in advance. When I leave my home on a Friday night I have no idea of where I will end up, with whom and for how long 99% of the time.

Samak, it's always a possibility that my plans will go tits up, but I live by the adage: 'Fail to plan, plan to fail.' I've definitely got a B plan and a C plan if I don't get a hard on from the girls I see. I might even check out the freelancers in Gullivers on a Tuesday.

Belem, will I have more luck getting LT in Angelwitch? do you have a rough idea of the cost in there?

I've got another question related to the 'quality' of my experience. Should I be a nice guy a take the girl that I LT for few drinks around other bars or should I just be ruthless and get my money's worth straight away? I'm planning to spend in total 5,000 THB each day for food, travel and sanuk. I'm concerned that my ruthless nature may affect the service I get and at the same time I don't want to be too tight fisted with my money.

That 5000 baht will go faster then you think. But it can be done with some discipline. I know others will disagree with me, and can have a super time on 5000 baht a day. For me, it would be hard to have a great time on 5000 baht a day. Don't get me wrong, you won't be disappointed, but my style would be cramped a bit.

Z

5000baht is not very much especially in Bangkok.

If you are on this sort of budget you might be better advised to go to Pattaya where your baht will go much further.

I mean if you go to Angelwitch and barfine someone LT you are probably going to spend 3000baht and this is without eating or drinking or going anywhere else for the rest of the day.

Zorro and ZMAN Z28, how much should I be thinking to spend each day? Are you saying these girls are high maintenance? How much more do I have to spend on them before I take them back? Doubling my budget won't be a problem, but it goes into silly territory as I don't come close to spending this kind of money on a girl in a day.

Re4actor,

So much depends on how you like to party and what your priorities are. You should give us an idea of what you are looking for in terms of nightlife and how flexible you are in terms of venue. For example, how much do you plan to drink, do you like gogos, discos or beer bars, do you want a stunner, ect?

I think you can have a good time and have a nice freind for the evening for 5Kb, but you will be limited to a certain kind of evening. Also, as another poster pointed out, there are places other than Bangkok where your money will go farther.

Archived