Akane Massage parlour / Suk Soi 33 / Chitlom

didierhardy

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what the "Lip Service" means? And what the hell is Pepe-lotion? I'm not sure I want any of Pepe's "lotion" touching my body! And the "special chair"? And, who can resist the ..."massage for testis by using cold tissue"? Yowzah!

:: :D ::

Might have to stop by after golf tomorrow. How can you go wrong with a joint whose email domain is "@pink-project.com"?

From the website:

The traditional erotic Thai Massage House.For the first time in Thailand a massage house that combines they style with traditional Japanese oil massage. Professional and manners

Hostess trines in various teaching of massage each with her own style will make the visit on our house a relaxing erotic adventure, an experience that will be hard to forget techniques.

We wait for you with a large menu of pleasure massage. Intercourse is not on our list but don?t worry you will feel good after words and you will step out from one of our 2 houses satisfies and with a big smile on your face.

Body scrub Lotion Massage

After take shower, body massage by using pepe-lotion

which made in Japan is good for refresh whole your body.

In body scrub course, inclusive natural salt body treatment.

Also in special service, we provide sanitation for safety.

Fashion Massage

Take shower using by our shop original special chair. After that, Enjoy lip service in lotion massage.

In this course, you could enjoy lip service mainly.

80 minute, Including lip service of whole body, and lotion massage.

With 1&2 course, massage for testis by using cold tissue.

Fashion Lotion Massage

90min

Including popular lotion massage of our shop.

Body Scrub, Fashion

Including every service of our shop.

P Corse

In this Chit Lom shop, there are courses which

you could have service by 2 ladies.

V3. S3 double course

90min

With the VIP service you all feel like a pinano being played at 4 beautiful hands. You will be treated as a VIP likes by 2 of our girls. The ultimate experience on the Thai massage will leave you with a smile on your face that will last a long time.

There is a private floor of VIP room in each course if you order from internet

You can come and relax ether before shopping on the area is after arriving from a nice golf round.

Starting with a shower in the company of one of our girls and follower by a Pe Pe Lotion wrap, the traditional Pe Pe Lotion is made from sea weeds and is used in Japan for relaxing tension and massage. No part of your body will be left out and you will be relief from the tension built by the experience wit the special hand service provided by the hostess.

On the 70 minutes session you will be introduces to the Sukebeisu traditional Japanese massage.

A blend of Thai and Japanese style that includes Sukebeisu and Kin rei,A massage focusing on the health of the reproductive glands (testicles) inclosing salt scrub and cold towels, well make you feel like you have never felt before.

Fashion massage

A nice shower follower by the traditional sukebeisu massage and integrated Far East traditional massage techniques which will increase the blood circulation and the sensual tension, which will be relieved by the special lips service.

Massage including zenritsusen massage witch is increasing the blood flow on the penis and sensual Thai style body massage.

The Amazing experience of the 90 minute plus a relaxing body scrub and the healthy Ping pong massage which will increase the blood flow to the genital area.

All regions include the tans relief service

For providing high quality services, we may ask you to wait at drink lounge at 1st floor.

If your time is limited or come with a group, please book before you visit our shop.

Come and experience the erotic relaxing pleasures of our houses. At the moment, you will be offered the first drink on the house.

And, do they have ladyboys? See the pics- maybe 1 or 2. Both Yuko and So Yuri look a mite suspicious.

Good website- put the cursor over the girls and their clothes come off!

Any other good cheap visiting massage companies... Like waking up some times makinga call and seeing who knocks in 1/2 time !!

saves leaving hotel. !!

suadum said:

Given the "names" of the "Leady's" there and it's location on Soi 33, I sincerely doubt that non-Japanese are going to be welcomed there.

Cheers,

SD

Yeah, that thought occurred to me, too, but the site is in The English of Mao Mark, with no Jap translation, so maybe...?

Guess someone will have to volunteer to check.

OK, I'll do it.

Hello WC

I have been to the place in Soi 33 near the Emporium

the people i work with love the place they book up a room

on the web before we go and they do karoke and have a snack.Then they chose a girl from the Karoke ladies.

I have never payed because i'am their guest but it was

very expensive and didn't seem to reflect the list on the web site.

The site they all seem to look at is in Japanese and google struggles to translate it maybe the English version reflects

what they will do for the non Japanese.

What it doesn't seem to mention is the prostrate massage

which was a house special.

Below is a link to a review sight they use the pictures

tell you all you need to no.The translation i got

is very strange.

Japanese review of AKane?

Google Translation:

First, at warm shower systemic jab jab. And using the body shampoo, from the around the chest the hand, the back, to the stomach, and the ƒ| 0 chin (the purine * ƒcƒŠƒ“. ƒIƒDƒE -)

Rear end and foot, and and purine * ƒcƒŠƒ“. And as for the hand of the princess to the anus way of the chrysanthemum only of the ƒXƒPƒx chair, the ƒ| 0 chin and the way it goes back and forth.

The ‚ - feeling you call, -. Instantly inside, the elephant the ƒpƒDƒI -. ‚Ã. The ƒ†ƒ~ ‚¿ ‚á it is the skirt from under the peek seeing. The ‚¤ - it is bravo.

Accumulating ‚Ãœ side -. Holding down feeling. Warm shower.

The ƒ†ƒ~ ‚¿ ‚á it is next, to install the glove for the ‚è which the scale is done, the ƒhƒrƒ… - neck * shoulder & arm * & & * with from above in order the ƒSƒVƒSƒV. ƒSƒVƒSƒV.

Feeling good stimulus and ƒ†ƒ~ ‚¿ ‚á it is it is seductive, it mixes even thickly. ‚ - paradise paradise

etc etc

I anyone knows whats going on there please enlighten me.

When i was there i saw a sign that said "foriengers onry" (Sic)

If i get time i will reveal the little i know about the

Japanese massage parlours and hotels hidden a way

from view but what they do there cannot be described

without violating the board rules.

What amazes me is the way they go to these places after

work with their employees and claim it back on expenses.

STFC

STFC said:

If i get time i will reveal the little i know about the

Japanese massage parlours and hotels hidden a way

from view but what they do there cannot be described

without violating the board rules.

What amazes me is the way they go to these places after

work with their employees and claim it back on expenses.

I cannot imagine anything that you write to be against board rules (save for the naming of girl's names).

When I lived in HK, my contract included all expenses. I put many a "dinner" at a Mongkok brothel on my expense report. And when I was travelling to Bangkok on biz, I have had more than a few barfines at Cosmos on my corporate AmEx back when I had an expense account (a per diem that did not specify what the $$ was for, just "expenses"). In the corporate world, use it or lose it in the budget next year. I opted to use it LOL!

Cheers,

SD

Archived