Akane Massage parlour / Suk Soi 33 / Chitlom

didierhardy

Khun_Kong said:
suadum said:

Given the "names" of the "Leady's" there and it's location on Soi 33, I sincerely doubt that non-Japanese are going to be welcomed there.

Cheers,

SD

Yeah, that thought occurred to me, too, but the site is in The English of Mao Mark, with no Jap translation, so maybe...?

Guess someone will have to volunteer to check.

OK, I'll do it.

I am not a regular patron of massage parlors, having only gone 3-4 times over the years. But, this morning, I had to go to work for 2 hours. After such a taxing day, I decided I would relax at Akane.

I went to the Chit Lom branch.

Booked online this morning, to take advantage of the 10% discount. I also used a very farang name, hoping that if the were too Japocentric, they might let me know in advance:

----- Original Message -----

To: thai@pink-project.com

Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 8:49 AM

Subject: Booking

I would like to book service S-3 at Chit Lom shop for 1300 today, Tuesday, 19 April.

Thank you,

KK

BLUE PROJECT

<sales@blue-pro.com> to me

9:05 am (5 hours ago)

Thanks very much for your booking.

I will confirm your booking at 1 o'clock today!

About a lady, you can also book before your visiting

or you can choose when you arraive.

If you would like to book lady, please let me know!

I'm looking forward to your visiting!

Best Regards

Akane

Easy to get to: Exit #3 at Chit Lom Bts, go left at the bottom (back towards WTC). It is on the first deadend soilet on the right, just after the Metropolitan Electric Co and before you reach the Intercontinental Hotel. You can't see it from the road, but you can see the sign for Riojas Spanish restaurant at the end on the right. Akane is on the left.

I showed up about 40 minutes early, was met at the door by the manager(?). Greeted warmly, shown to a sofa, seated across from me were about 7-8 very gorgeous, very Japanese looking girls. I was given iced tea, was wiped down with a cold washcloth and shown a services menu.

I told the manager that I had already booked an appointment. He said, "Oh yes. Khun_Kong, chai mai? Would you like a drink? No? Would you like to talk to a lady?"

After a minute or so of chit chat, I picked my favorite, Y., from the website. Yes, the website is a very accurate representation of the girls who actually work there, unlike some other sites. Yes, they had the same red uniforms and yes, the same lingerie one sees in the mouse-overs on their website.

ALL of the girls speak Japanese, some speak a smattering of English. The usual disclaimer "It helps to speak some Thai...blah blah blah", but it certainly is not mandatory.

The facilities are clean, fresh smelling, comfortable, well-maintained, with great showers, nice lighting, relaxing music (OK-I did hear some Roberta Flack!) and an overall nice feeling to them.

But what do I get for my 1580 baht, you ask?

I was taken to a nice room, where the young lady sensuously, slowly removed all of my clothes, wrapped me in a large, soft, fresh towel and led me to the showers on the next floor. I was a bit unnerved because I left all of my things in the first room- pants, with wallet, shoulder bag with camera and computer, telephone, etc. Turned out to not be a problem, but not something I would recommend.

Shower room was again clean and very nice. On the way, we passed several small sauna rooms. I suppose these are available for use, too. The water heater had a digital temp readout on it and she made sure it was just to my liking. There is a gurney style bed in each room, with a plastic fitted mattress and one lies down and is pre-washed, so to speak. An inordinate amount of time was spent on the genital and anal areas, almost as if she were trying to make me even more aroused! ;)

After the thorough cleaning, we returned to the original room. She excused herself and returned 4 minutes later, during which time she had changed from her Santa's Elf suit to some very nice lingerie and had tucked her hair on top of her head (good signs!) Following about 20 minutes of actual (and decent) massage, she romoved the rest of her clothes.

To make a long story longer, I will just say:

Whatever the Pepe lotion is, it's gooood! Smooth, nice scent, water soluble and, apparently, it tastes good, too. I only know this because the "full body lip service" was exactly that! Gentle kisses, with her lips baaarely grazing my skin, from head to toe. I think she spent more time deep French- kissing my ass than all of the ass-kissing I've had in my entire life. Never got the "...cold testis massage", but she made up for that with the "warm massage for testis". I guess she knew I was over 45 years old, because I got a free prostate exam, too. ::

HJ, BJ, BoobJ all eventually merged into one tremendous experience.

Closed with another nice shower, again with full attention to all of the sensitive zones.

Tipped her 500 baht. I have no idea if this is reasonable, unreasonable, expected or what. She deep wai'ed me and certainly didn't give off any bad vibes about it. Downstairs, I was given another cold towel, more iced tea and presented with a bill for 1580 baht. I asked about the 10% discount for booking online. Completely incomprehensible answer, something about the map on the website. OK, so I didn't get 158 baht off my bill. Mai bpen rai.

I did get a card, with the girl's name printed on it. Collect 10 and get a freebie- maybe that's the 10% deal and you only get the card if you book online. Since the girls name was printed (not hand-written) on the card, I wonder if the buy 10/get 1 free means with THAT girl? Oh, must be 10 total, because the card says good at either branch.

Y. said that most of the customers are Japanese, but that they get about 25% farang. When I was leaving, there were 2 farangs waiting in the sitting area. Absolutely no anti-farang feelings, surcharges, attitudes, etc. A "Please return soon, sir" from the manager upon leaving.

All in all, a most enjoyable experience. I'd rate it an 8-9 overall: the girls a 6-9, the service a 10+

I wonder how long it will take me to collect 10 cards! :)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on Khun Kong's excellent review, I gave Akane Massage a try today and it was very good. On JXXXL's rating scale, I give it four out of five stars. The only thing that would have made it better would have been some Baron-style monkey sex after the massage. However, there were plenty of nice touches that make the whole 90 minute experience extremely pleasurable.

Some details: I went to the Chitlom branch, walked in and was greeted warmly. They asked me to sit on a couch and served me cold tea. There was a jap-panese bloke sitting across from me who didn't look too happy. I guess he thought I was going to ruin one of his regulars JJSushi-style with my barbarian cock.

About six girls came out and all were pretty but not stunning (subjective I know). The man at the desk showed me a menu and asked me ot chose a girl. She spoke english with a japanese accent which was a real turn on. She took off my shoes and put on some slippers and took me upstairs for a change and bath.

The bath was very nice except when she started sticking her finger in my bum. I guess it's just not my thing having something go the wrong direction through my ring piece.

The massage was excellent but may vary by girl. The oil she used was warm and she used it liberally. She also used her tounge and titties liberally, expecially in the nethermost regions. I had to remind her again, "no finger in my bung hole please". Then, it was over on my back when she gave me a wonderful tackle massage and an enthusiastic covered BJ.

After the BJ, it was more soothing massage and a shower where she gave me more vigorous attention.

Throughout, there was much japanese-style attention to detail and excellent polite service. Whether or not the japanese clientele appreciate farangs, the staff was polite and friendly.

Highly recommended.

Did you get the buy 10/get 1 free card? I'd be happy to donate any cards that I get to the Photo Contest as a prize, if they can be combined from different customers.

Just curious: did you tip/how much? I have no experience in this area.

KS: Please let us know when you finish arranging the NPF Discount for us. Perhaps they should contribute a banner ad to your board. :)

KK, I tipped 500 which seems to be a pretty common at soapies where you do the full business. I actually thought about tipping more becuase she was so attentive.

I did get the discount card and would be happy to give mine to the collection pot. I don't think they would combine them, but we could pass one around and when it reached 10, use it as a board prize.

I did get the discount card and would be happy to give mine to the collection pot. I don't think they would combine them, but we could pass one around and when it reached 10, use it as a board prize.

This place does sound worth a visit next trip - however my only qualm is whether the 10 visit discount card is applicable to the one lady.

I am quite sure that some of us have unknowingly shared BG's in the past, but I am not entirely comfortable with knowing the one specific girl who I knew for 100% sure had put her finger up the bums of 9 other guys on this forum. (and would she then be eligible for a free membership here?)

Archived