Akane Massage parlour / Suk Soi 33 / Chitlom

didierhardy

uniformguy said:

Great report.....

One question how do you get the girls to remove their clothes by running the cursor over the pics.......when I try that nothing happens.....??

Enjoy Pattaya and go and see the Heineken bottle make a welcome return in Polo.

uniformguy

UG

On the website, the cursor does a mouseover, whereby the image changes when the cursor is on it.

Or, are you just joshin' me??

KK

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounded like it was probly a fine place until you leaked all that info to the lecherous NP crowd. By the time i arrive will be nothing left to do other than play the clean up guy. ::

I'm sure no one here has been to Annie's so maybe i'll give that a go :D

hey all,

this is probably not the right place to ask this question, but since I may try out this place in particular, thought i may as well ask here.

right, so how much would be the norm for tipping in a place like this, where its only HJ or BJ??

I am very new to the whole massage parlor scene and my first and only time was all payed for by someone else, including the tip etc.. so im really in the dark. I would hate to come of as a cheap guy and get crappy service next time, and nor do i want to pay too much and set a high standard which i may not be able to match too often o_0

I know tipping is very subjective, but your inputs would definately help and so if you give me your idea of min and max tip I should be able to come up with a figure that agrees with my concience and wallet!!

Oh and also another question, when and where do you tip the girl? do you tip her in the massage room? or when ure all done and by the door?

Thanks a lot in advance.

I visited Akane twice in the past week, both times leaving with a big smile.

The first time, is exactly as KK described in his thesis on this place.

The sukebe isu - horny chair - is pretty cool if you have never had that before.

The second time, I opted for two women, this is not on the English menu they hand you, but only on the Japanese one.

Eden to shame, two TOTALLY HOT chicks doing it in concert. OK, no intercourse, but still a VERY, VERY pleasurable experience. 2880? baht for the two.

On tipping, with one, I gave her 300. She deep waied, and also seemed very happy to see me on my return visit. When there were two, I gave them each 200. Also, they seemed happy.

The girls were playful, joking around, but also seriously interested in giving me pleasure, all over my body with their lovely tongues.

peace!

J

In general - I think that places that cater to Japanese the staff is not going to expect tips like they would in falang places.

The Japanese I know in BKK who go to places prefer to pay upfront and the pricing, as well as staff salaries and commisiions, reflect this.

Thnaks for that bit of info...

I went and after my happy ending I did tip the girl 200 and she grabbed my ass on the way out! So i guess somewhere around 200 to 300 should be ok in this place..

I was actually worried since its a japanese place and heard what kind of big spenders they are, and so maybe the girsl were also used to huge tips..

another point to note, i tried the 50 min fashion massage, just to test the waters so as to say, but there was no special massage chair, just regular shower and then massage bed.. did i miss somethign or could it be becasue of the shorter time?

anywas, shall find outmyself the next time when i will indulfge in the bigger course!!

that was the first time i had my ass licked and i think im addicted now!

I sort of consider this place a Barrons with Japanese characteristics. But then I am no expert on things Japanese.

The nice thing about Akane is that it provides yet another alternative to the massage parlors within easy walking distance of the Emporium. The others that immediately come to mind are Barrons and the place on Soi 24/1 (can't remember the name, but it also caters to Japanese, but without the "fashion" element). Something to do on the way to or from a shopping trip to Emporium.

Archived