Akane Massage parlour / Suk Soi 33 / Chitlom

didierhardy

Khun Thong,

I gave her 400 because I was in good mood and going to see her again today. This was not so much a donation for their standard procedures but because after the deed was done I asked for a backbone related massage which was second to none. Actually bought 30 min extra time for that purpose.

Not sure if you can swap the cards, the girl's name is printed on it. I am not sure anyway what the management wants to tell us : " USE course on time, (name) Get one this card.When both ten cards , Free one time Course No.2 or 3!! Can use each 33 & Chitlom. "

BuBi

an early morning live transmission

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

according to one poster on the bkk tonight board, he got full service sex. but I think that defeats the purpose of going to Akane. The pleasure is in the Akane experience...

try it, you will like it. I suggest the 90 minute 1580 baht course, with the chair, lip service (which is kind of Japanese English for bj)

I am not into salt scrubs, so I never got that.

then again, having two gals, for 2880(?) was pretty cool, too!

digital insertion, I love that expression. cool. it was more like technicolor!

Peace!

Dude

If there is anyone in Soi cowboy tonight, I'm happy to pass on my three fre cards to be donated to prize money as suggested above. I cannot take them home with me and will leave tomorrow. alternatively, I can leave them for someone to pick up from our friend the katoey waiter in Midnite.

He's not likely to want them for himself.

Did the double girl service at akane today. Yes, the panties stay on, but the BJ with digital and no.2 rubbing her wonderful soft rack upo against me at the same time was irresistable.

Will be back.

Been there again today, ab-so-lu-te-ly superb, I think I marry her. The best is that nobody troubles you with intercourse or similar stupidities, this establishment has true class. madame told me that at home they have 3 buffaloes and when I asked how many are sick she said : No sick , velly strong . Which was when I rolled from the tray with laughter.

Can't go again for the time being because my medium term project is on track, long live the Kingdom.

BuBi

• 3 weeks later...

Hit the akane at chitlom, had my mind made up on the 1580baht fashion massage and was looking forward to the attention of a cute girl and the chair in the bath and ...

Took a shower at the hotel, put some decent clothes on and arrived at4:45pm. The same suspicious looking japanese guy encountered by others was sitting across from me. There were about 8 girls huddled together at the far end of the small room. All looking very good. One instantly brought me a cold wet towel. Another brought iced tea and a menu. She said wait please have problem with water cannot shower, man looking now.

I smile and say OK. I'll wait.

It was very quiet. Mr J and I stare each other down, our iced teas sweating bullets. Who will break and run first?

After a moment the girls are chatting and giggling, some making eye contact with me. The girl who was near the door when I came in stares continuously which is too much and I cross her off my list of possible shower mates.

Mr J does not look at the girls. Not once. He lights a cigarette. He is one cool customer.

Five minutes go by. A guy opens the door from behind where the girls are and gives a hand signal. One of the girls hits a switch on the fuse box.

The clock on the wall goes tick tick tick. More chatter from the girls. Two more iced teas brought to me and Mr J.

Another five minutes and another hand signal and another switch thrown.

Fifteen minutes after my arrival, a girl from the front desk comes over to me and says sorry, water not working. She suggests that I go to soi 33. I give a dubious look. She then suggests that I take a lady from here and go to soi 33.

I look over at Mr J. He is watching me. And no one is suggesting to him that he go to soi 33.

Nor is anyone suggesting to him that the water problem has not been fixed.

When one is check mated one has to accept defeat. I explain to the girl that I will come back another time and walk back out to sukhumvit.

Archived