Akane Massage parlour / Suk Soi 33 / Chitlom

didierhardy

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing wrong with my bum.

I am very happy for you.

It is just that for me it would generate disturbing mental images whenever I was replying to a post.

DAMN!, it's started already...................

I must have been there at the same time as you. Late afternoon - evening. Very similar experience including the Japanese looking guy on the couch opposite.

And upstairs you were making quite a racket! Funny sounds coming from the cubicle adjacent to mine. My masseuse and I were both laughing (quietly so you wouldn't stop) at the noises. slurp slurp giggle giggle etc etc

I found the whole experience nice because it was a bit different. The body scrubbing was a bit painful, but just a bit. Although a BJ was on order, I was disappointed that there wasn't more, and she was adamant about it. Panties stayed on.

IMHO, nice for a change but not spectacular.

TokBet said:

I must have been there at the same time as you. Late afternoon - evening. Very similar experience including the Japanese looking guy on the couch opposite.

And upstairs you were making quite a racket! Funny sounds coming from the cubicle adjacent to mine. My masseuse and I were both laughing (quietly so you wouldn't stop) at the noises. slurp slurp giggle giggle etc etc

I found the whole experience nice because it was a bit different. The body scrubbing was a bit painful, but just a bit. Although a BJ was on order, I was disappointed that there wasn't more, and she was adamant about it. Panties stayed on.

IMHO, nice for a change but not spectacular.

If you heard an ear piercing squeal, that's was when she was trying to insert her finger in my arse. :o

Boring_Man said:

Excellent report, KK.

I've seen this place for quite some time now from the Chitlom BTS station and always assumed it was a spa for Japanese ladies. Now I know better.

One request: Could you make it a bit more boring next time?

I'll try, master borer.

Going to Pattaya this weekend- that should be good for a bore or 3.

Great report.....

One question how do you get the girls to remove their clothes by running the cursor over the pics.......when I try that nothing happens.....??

Enjoy Pattaya and go and see the Heineken bottle make a welcome return in Polo.

uniformguy

Archived