Akane Massage parlour / Suk Soi 33 / Chitlom

didierhardy

if cpmparing with barons keep in mind thats to me a hardcore fucking temple while akane belong to the decent massage joints offering only(officially) hj/bj & in most cases this is the clear limit ;)

agree on the convenient shopping outing bit though - just be sure to drop the tiruk at the shoe shop meanwhile :rotfl:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The girls who usually meet with Japanese customers really appreciate kind and romantic Westerners. Holding hands with her, lightly kissing her, massaging her, that is something the Japanese never do.

Definatley go for the longer course and get the chair. Maybe the best Japanese invention ever.

One other surreal cultural thing, was after taking a leak, the girl was on her knees, ouside the Men's with a cold towel in hand and a lovely smile for me. Cool service!

For those who just can't get enough of investigative reporting, there is also a very long Akane thread on the Bangkok Tonight forum.

It takes some doing to get me away from my regular lass at Sazanka, but Akane seems worth a try.

Actually, I was hesitating somewhat as there are several negative reviews in that thread. Most of them deal with skin rashes guys have gotten from the pee-pee lotion, and one guy who claims to have picked up VD there.

But it seems from the posts above that the nanaplaza mongers are rash resistant. I'd expect nothing less :)

Membership certainly is closed as has been for a while now.

a bit dodgy anyone letting you post (or are you just wanting to look,which as far as i know you still can as a guest) in their name.

not wanting to cast any negative vibes in your direction (i don't know you) but you could cause all sorts of problems on that particular Board if i gave you my identity.

i've been there a long time and am 'known' so i think the Admin would realise it was not me.

same as on this Board if Sayjann started to be a real pain in the arse and causing trouble.

a lot of people would know it was not me,they know i am not like that.

i think you have a genuine inquiry and i hope you are not offended by my above words.

i don't know if you are looking for anything in particular but feel free to PM me and let me know and i will willingly send you any links to that particular Board........... :beer:

sayjann,

Access to bkktonite Forum is closed to guests...cannot even read anymore...must be a menber to gain access.

Pity, I used to enjoy reading the posts there. Couldn't join due to issues with my email addy being linked through our business network and bkktonite would not accept hotmail or yahoo etc.

Always a source of good info and entertaining shit fights between some extremely colourful "characters"!!!

Shut down access late last year, after some dodgey exchanges....have no real idea what happened....just pissed I could no longer keep up to date with what was happening

If you know of a way to access (read only) please PM me, I

would be really happy to be able to enjoy my daily read again.

Chock dee Dumdoda

Archived