Akane Massage parlour / Suk Soi 33 / Chitlom

didierhardy

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it's nice to know that you can still rely on the information here. I can only echo all the positive comments made, a very pleasant experience from start to finish. Extremely pleasant and welcoming staff, the beer I ordered after the ice tea wasn't added to the bill and all the nice little touches - the post-piss one was actually my favourite - seem part of a well-drilled package.

I REALLY liked the delicate lips/nips/tips massage, very sensual and, to varying degrees the anal attention was most entertaining. I have lead a bit of a sheltered life, I know, never went to Britiah public school, but I don't ever recall kneeling down with my head on a pillow and me arse in the air with someone's tongue in it. The digital exploration was a bit unnerving. As she probed deeper - I couldn't bring myself to ask quite how far she had probed! - I couldn't tell whether I was intensely aroused or about to involuntarily take a dump!

Mental note, the buy 10 get one free is a mix and match affair but my reading of the small print is that the freebie would only be from the top half of the menu. Didn't see any other customers but the girl reckoned 80:20 Ippon:Farang and that the Ippon were very stingy by comparison which ties in with the comments about the Japanese preferring the price upfront to be all-in. No negative reaction to B300 but you never know what they say afterwards do you? It was pissing down outside and the manager walked me right to the BTS with a big brolly and a big smile.

2 questions remain:

1 - What is 'the chair'?

2 - How painful is the 'body scrub'?

Just confirming the experience of the reporter earlier on.

I went to the Chitlom place, and decided to do the S4 package, everything they have for 2 hours. Liked the salt, liked the whole expereince. My girl was at least an 8, nearly twenty with heavenly breasts and lovely ass.

She knew her job well. I don't mind the digital insertion, it actually can be very arousing togetehr with the testicle masage, she had me rockhard in a very short time during the washing excercise, I alsmost pre empted the time of release at the end of the show. especially liked the tickling of my butthole with her hard nipple.

All in all, great experience, recommended.

Now I'm considering two of them next time.

Oh, my choice didn't like my hands underneath her knickers, but what the hell, that's what i can always catch up on in SC at night.

Gentlemen,

just come out of there : the greatest achievement in the service industry since Adam and Eve . Told the lass to leave my ass in peace cause I don't like that and the rest was absolutely brilliant. Going again tomollo . Name of the lady was %#§! ( Name deleted by anonymous moderator No. 2 and Belgian Boy lol ) .

Saw like some other fellows a Japanese waiting in the lobby , probably stuffed what you think ?

BuBi now hab dinner with nai ladeeee . Hope no rain disturb us .

Greetings from the river

Big_Kahuna said:

Just to confirm: There's no full sex and her panties stay on?

Yup :(

BuBi and others- what kind of tips are you guys giving there?

BTW- we seem to have enough customers now to have collected at least 10 cards. Anybody else willing to give them up as a photo prize contest. I am willing to donate mine. Winner has to be in Bangkok within 1-2 months to receive prize kind of thing? This assumes that the photo contest will start working again soon and that there will be some survivors of "The Banning Years".

Archived