Akane Massage parlour / Suk Soi 33 / Chitlom

didierhardy

Forgot to mention, as the girl was explaining to me that the water problem cannot be fixed, another japanese guy came in and sat with Mr J apparently they knew each other. As I was getting up to leave an iced tea was placed in front of him.

BTW, I've seen annie's on soi 4 but now cannot remember where it was. Any help appreciated.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaiLuk said:

BTW, I've seen annie's on soi 4 but now cannot remember where it was. Any help appreciated.

Walk 3-400 meter into soi 4 from Suk.

See the Rajah hotel ?

Continue nearly all the way to the end towards soi 2.

At the end, on your left is Annies with a terrace.

Walk upstairs towards the bar and the fishbowl.

Happy fishing :p

BB

Akrane sounds like a place that I will have to try a couple of times in August on my next visit. Concerning Bangkok Tonight, after guests were no longer permitted to view the forum, I applied for membership and got a user name and password. I tried it a couple of times and just get the message "cookies must be enabled." Finally, a couple of weeks ago, I figured out how to broaden cookies but even that hasn't allowed me to get on Bangkok Tonight. I'll try it once a month to see if anything has changed but so far, I haven't been able to get on with what is supposed to be a proper user ID and a password (and having e-mailed the webmaster several times).

"...I lub you plese to send mony, need a new cow because cow very angry..."

ROTFLMAO :D :D :D

Absolutely love your tag line, (IMHO up there with Caveat Emptor etc)

This all sounds very interesting. Anybody have any luck requesting the BJ to be unwrapped? Many times at a soapy, the girl will try a condom for the BJ, but usually a polite request from me and it's forgotten. "Mai Ow condom for sa-moke. Condom for boom-boom, OK Mai?"

Ranger

Archived