April's contest

khunsanuk

Hi,

Due to a change in my flight dates, I can upload the pics for the April contest.

I have so far only received 3 entries though, so unless I get at least a couple more I don't see much point in running it.

I'd say we'd need at least another 7 or so.

Over to you guys...

Sanuk!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys, so far New Petchaburi Pete is pretty happy with his bottles of Champers!

But we need more entres, I'd like to see at least 16.

2 entries per person allowed.

Same prizes, none for 2nd or 3rd.

By the way, if you live overseas, this CAN include a picture taken any time of the years at your local Thai/Laos event!

The pictures DONT have to be taken recently, heck, if someone old timer :) has a pic of a food cart from Vietnam war, send that in!

DOG

ND,

Thanks again for the bubbly.

After Gullivers' I did happen to take a few food stall shots. On the way back to Pattaya, I missed a turn and we drove through Chonburi and Si Racha. We saw several vendors selling barbequed chicken and also samll piglets. ... negotiated the price down for a roasted piglet (about twice the size as a chicken) to 250 Bt. It was very tasty indeed. BTW, that was the first time I/we ever saw roasted piglets for sale. They get the 'NPP' stamp of approval, so If you ever come across them, chow one down ... very good indeed!

I just realized (and read) the theme is not FOOD but FOODSTALLS.

Isn't that a bit too specific for the kind of contest participation we have had so far (20 pix)?

I think FOOD, anything related to it, would have been perfect. could be a shot of multi-colored shelves (so thai), a guy splurging, a table set-up, a carved fruit, a foodstall indeed, etc...

I think we need to keep the themes down to one word, so to speak (yeah, foodstalls is one word, but ya know what i mean...).

hummmm...

food,

temple,

backsides (covered) ::

frontsides (no veil!)

bar shots

landscapes,

farangs (funny)

farangs (gross), or both at once...

your neck of the wood in LOS

street life,

nightlife (outside)

"your" Thailand (twice or thrice a year)

traffic,

Islands

plain funny shots,

shoobedoobedoowaaaa........... need i go on? :: ... You know I can! ::

Archived