April's contest

khunsanuk

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

entries from 17 years ago

----------------------------------

great idea. Actually, I think we should just keep the think-tanking permanent, and you should even reserve the right to change a theme for any month this year, learning from previous ones who were hotter or less hot. This way, a struggling theme (like foodstall) can be followed by an "easier" one.

thinktank:

1)We need a "pretty thai face" one, or we'll be the laughing stock of the thai nightlife website community... :o

2)yes, old pix of yonder years would be a great theme. That is if anyone wants to see my first (and last) attempt at windsurfing in Jomtien ::....

PS: sorry about missing out on the theme discussion. I was still traveling. I now understand i was sorely missed ::, ahahha.

A better idea would be for people to stop criticising ND's efforts and start sending in photos. The throwing around of ideas and what he could/should be doing has gone on for long enough IMO. I for one think he's doing a fine job. Why is it so many times on this board when a new idea gets tossed around everyone says "Yeah, great idea!" but when it finally happens, every man and his dog starts to criticise.

(Red climbs down now)

That said, my pic's in the mail, not sure if it qualifies though.

Well - How about we keep getting in entries for the "Food Stall"

The current Month (May) is Songkran, so most of us should have that photo by now ;) !

So - until KS gets the Gallery going, I'll keep the Champagne in the Fridge, and the red win (err wine) in the cellar.

Red - thanks mate!

P127 - keeping the Theme voting going is fine by me, pretty girl theme - hmmm, its in the theme list i think, however would be good to be different from the others.

That said - I really really like the idea of photos say - older than 15 years! The guilty would perhpas not be indentifyable by now :)

DOG

Archived