Which NP members do you miss?

Neo

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just miss Mighty Mouse; he came up with so mighty bullshit that could make even Old Hippy envious!

i think Sarisin and Bangkok Phil are still around, but posting much less than before.

Doxy Blue and Farang Dang long forgotten. flyzonthewall only missed by Bibblies, Belgian Boy and Khunsanuk

the most surprising dropout was Peter1964 with a lot of posts in all different topics and then he just walked away one day without any prealert...

Bangkok Phil - Never read his posts. :D

Doxy Blue - Isn't he back as HT? ;)

Farang Dang - Don't even remember him. :dunno:

flyzonthewall - Never liked his way of posting nor the man in person himself. He would never accept any kind of criticism. I don't miss him at all. I never understood why he was allowed to post continuous rants. :cussing::banghead::cussing:

Mighty Mouse - He made me laugh so many times! I really miss him. :yay:

Peter1964 - Isn't him the one who hacked in the moderators forum? ::

Sarisin - Old timer wit some good posts, but not really miss thim. :doah:

Other- Who is Other? Does she go LT? ::

Nobody - This is the best poster ever. :)

For a newbie with 33 posts and less than four months on the board, you sure have a good knowledge of past (in some cases *very* past) members - how long is it since "doxy" self immolated (and wiped all his posts IIRC)?

So, which one of the list were you?

-j-

Hi,

In a couple of these cases it is moot whether or not they are missed as they are no longer welcome on this board.

As for:

"Isn't him the one who hacked in the moderators forum?"

Hacked isn't the word I would use. He had the password for one of the moderator accounts and gained access that way. Anyway, he is not one of those mentioned above.

Sanuk!

josh_ingu said:

For a newbie with 33 posts and less than four months on the board, you sure have a good knowledge of past (in some cases *very* past) members - how long is it since "doxy" self immolated (and wiped all his posts IIRC)?

So, which one of the list were you?

-j-

I like your glasses.

I'm not on that list. I've never been a very active poster in here.

Archived