Which NP members do you miss?

Neo

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neo,

where is Goosebaypisshead on your list , record holder in multiple banning , this guy was truely sick and I loved his posts.

There are some posters who post like stupid for a while and then disappear , ( UPS-er) , not that I miss him.

I repeat the question : where is wilalaska , accidentially shot himself maybe .

BuBi

BuBi - Maybe WA fell ill after eating raw Japanese pusshi and is now recovering in a bottle of 190 proof Everclear. (Alaska's State Drink)

I miss EXPERIMENTED.

Anyone remember his post about his first experience with a ladyboy?

This is a real blast from the past.

In regard to WILD ALASKA, loved the sheer unadulatered enthusiasm in his initial pre-trip planning posts - but recall that when he first turned up on the Delphi Board that he was not given an easy ride. I think things have changed a little bit for the better for newcomers to this board.

So FlyW is the most missed. I agree, whatever annoyances his "angry young man" tirades caused, the guy was part of the furniture. Like it or not, his voice was a dynamic feature of the site.

keep talking about Cambo, guys, he may smell the blood and come back! :hug:

dddave said:

Several months ago,"Peter1964" wiped out on his rented motorcycle in Phnom Phen. He was prettly badly banged-up and last I heard, was still recouperating at home.

:doah:, i hope he will recovery well.

Driving motorbike in SEA seems always to be a bit like playing Russian Roulet

Archived