Star Trek members meeting

jack_schist

It has been brought to my attention that there are a number of resident trekers on this board. In fact i was told that members regularly meet in gulivers "in character" on certain friday nights of the year. Can anyone tell me when the next startrek memebrs meeting is likely to be held as i would really like to schedule my next trip around such an event.

i hear that spock and sulu are regulars, but i am looking forward to getting my indian tailor to russle up some outfits for very own Buriram born and bred Uhura

i usually attend these meetings as "Tomar" Member of Rojan's multi-generational Kelvan colonizing expedition in 2268. After becoming human to accommodate the U.S.S. Enterprise's environment, Tomar was unprepared for the debilitating effects of alcohol.

This whole thing just smacks of LOSER!!!!!! Sort of thing the geeks in high school did for fun when they couldn't get laid...remember those pathetic nerds, pocket pals, calculators strapped to their belts, white shirt, black pants, black socks in gym class...the guys we beat up for lunch money...you know, the guys who run silicon valley now, and have millions... :dunno::banghead::doah::beer:

oops it appears that i have seriously got my wires crossed. the meetings are not at gullivers at all. But at one of the Uni campus clubs and held bi-annually. The guys that do attend are reluctant to disclose the exact location on the net as they are concerned of an influx of sextourist masquerading as captain kirk when they hear its on campus. it appears i have just missed the last one and now have to wait till october. Apparently it can be a wild afair.

In the meantime here is a link to the thai trekky site.

Archived