Hey, how's it hangin'?

Hello, all!

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself. I made my first trip to BKK in March '05, and now I'm hooked! I'm a single, 35 year old, Korean-American I/T professional from Texas, and "discovered" Thailand while returning from a business trip to India. I'm a pretty laid-back, jeans-and-t-shirt kind of guy, which really went over well in BKK :). Learned my lesson, though - I'm going to be pimp-stylin' next time I go! Anyway, hopefully you'll be hearing from me more, now that I've decided to stop lurking in the shadows! Take care, all!

monkey39

BTW, I do have one question: does anyone know how Thai girls feel about men who wear earrings? I used to wear a small silver hoop in each ear back in the day, and I've been thinking putting them back in (I'm 35, so maybe a small pre-midlife crisis :: ).

>>I'm a pretty laid-back, jeans-and-t-shirt kind of guy, which really went over well in BKK . Learned my lesson, though - I'm going to be pimp-stylin' next time I go!<<

Well i'd like to know what happened that has you wanting to pimp style next time. Sometimes BKK has that effect on us americans ::

Monkey,

First welcome to the board! Always good to see new guys here to freshen things up. A few things you need to know to get along here:

1) Never mention Si Saket girls to me

2) Never mention Si Saket girls to me

3)I. like many am an alcoholic, so never offer me booze, unless it is cold, in a glass and free.

4) Don't get me started on the Mormons!

5) Don't get me started on Mormon girls from Si Saket!

6) I am basically a loser at my job, so don't bring up the airline industry.

7) My friend and fellow board member CENT has an incredibly small penis, and is very conscientious about it, so don't mention it here.

8)Don't get me started on Mid life crises!

9) Don't get me started on my second wife, family, or my failed relations with girls from but not limited to: Buri Ram, Korat, Udon Thani, Surin, MaeHong Son, Laos, Mexicali, SEOUL, WE-Jong Boo or the greater Milwakee area (what a weekend that was!) or the various attempts on my life which ensued from such relationships...

10)NEVER MENTION, I MEAN NEVER, EVER MENTION GIRLS FROM SI SAKET!!! That is a road we do not want to go on...Buri Ram is a close second...

Nervous_Dog said:

Hey Monkey - just asked the girl re ear rings, she said no, unless your really handsome, in which case yes

She also added if your ugly but rich, yes to ear ring

Hmm, I may just have to go with my with my instincts on this one. I'm no Adonis, but I'm not ugly or plain, either...about 5'10" and packing a few extra pounds, but I wear it well! My BG on my first visit to Thailand noticed that I had earring holes (but no earrings) and told me that I should put them back in...but she smoked and had tattoos, which usually indicate a seasoned pro, so not sure how much stock to put in that.

Ahhh, fuck it, I want to wear them...

welcome Momkey.

as Chuckie said always good to hear from new Members.

don't listen to anything OH has to say,his mind has been so addled from the booze after a Night out with Fiery Jack that he does not make sense anymore.......... :doah:

never noticed any problems with Men and earrings in the past,don't worry about wearing them.

just remember that in the UK left ear means straight,right ear meand gay and both ears mean bi-sexual.

anything you want to tell us about yourself?........ ::

i have one of my nipples pierced and it is certainly a conversation piece.

when a Girl has seen mine she will quite often tell her friends in the Bar and i have to keep showing it off.

but that's not as bad a a friend of mine who has his dick pierced and gets embarrassed whenever the Girls ask to see whilst he is in a Bar.......... :yikes:

Archived