Hey, how's it hangin'?

MaiLuk said:

>>I'm a pretty laid-back, jeans-and-t-shirt kind of guy, which really went over well in BKK . Learned my lesson, though - I'm going to be pimp-stylin' next time I go!<<

Well i'd like to know what happened that has you wanting to pimp style next time. Sometimes BKK has that effect on us americans ::

Actually, it was a few things that I noticed:

1) You ever get that "I see you, but I don't really see you" sort of vibe from people? A couple of days into my trip I started getting that vibe - nothing too overt, but, hey, I'm a sensitive new-age kind of guy! ::

2) Watching some of the tourist slobs you see on Sukhumvit. I would make fun of them in my mind, until I saw my reflection in a storefront window, and thought "Shit, I'm one of them!". :o

3) I ended up making one of the bars on Sukhumvit near my hotel my regular hangout (it was my first time in Bangkok, I was by myself, and I was too much of a pussy to investigate the go-go bars alone) and ended up with one of the girls there. The first couple of days I dressed in shorts and t-shirts the whole time, cause you want to try to stay cool when you're in a country that close to the fucking sun! :p Anyway, the third night I showed up at the bar in one of the better outfits I brought with me, and the reaction of my girl and her friends was pretty gratifying!

Some may say "who cares what other people think?" or, more, rudely, "who cares what a prostitute thinks?" - well, I get in the "who cares what other people think" mode sometimes (although I think it's easier to sustain that mode in America, where that attitude is more prevalent), but I also think that it never hurts to make a good impression, so, "when in Thailand...". Anyway, if being neatly dressed and groomed makes the girls a little more friendly, I'm all for that!

Later!

monkey39

Nervous_Dog said:

Hey Monkey - just asked the girl re ear rings, she said no, unless your really handsome, in which case yes

She also added if your ugly but rich, yes to ear ring

What if the earrings bring out your inner beauty? ::

OH,

Hahahahahaha! You fucker! I just noticed this.

"7) My friend and fellow board member CENT has an incredibly small penis, and is very conscientious about it, so don't mention it here."

That's it! Next time I will not let you use it for a toothpick when you use that line about having something stuck between your teeth on me!

Cent

Cent,

Well at least that time we soent in the bath house "with food in my teeth" was just good fun, othing gay or anything...if we were kissing,ow that would have been gay!

You just now noticed this? yikes, Ill add senial next time :) !!

Archived