I See Dead People

Central Scrutinizer

MisterBlonde,

"I believe your ghost story because something very similar happened to me,it was more than 15 years ago and the memory is still crystal clear."

I was kind of hoping that by sharing this story I might get others to share their own experiences in this, if any.

"My girlfriend was a tarot card reader and dabbled in other things,so the turn of events wasn't that surprising."

It is said, suspected, whatever, that those who dabble in the arcane arts and "games" can somehow be more prone to having some sort of paranormal experience.

"We had just gone to bed,and we had been arguing,so we were facing away from each other...before i closed my eyes to sleep i looked at the clock,and it was 10.30.As i lay there i could feel a pitch black darkness surround me and a rush of fear,that i had never felt before in my life rushed into my body.My eyes exploded open and i was looking straight at the clock...it was 10.35 this was no dream."

The overwhelming feeling of fear. Damned creepy it is too!

"At the same moment my eyes opened i could feel my girlfriend thrashing around next to me.I quickly turned around to see what was happening and i was met with the most horrific thing i have ever seen.

She was lying on her back thrashing wildly from side to side,while on her chest sat a luminous green creature with his hands around her throat,and he was choking her.This creature was the embodiment of evil,i have never seen an evil face like this.I had nothing to compare it to because i have never seen an image like this on the movies,or in cartoons or even in my wildest imagination."

Holy shit!

"As i sat looking on in horror,he realised i was looking,and slowly turned his head to look at me.I now knew the true face of evil,the stare was penetrating and chilled my cold blood even further.

Not sure how long we looked at each other,seconds or minutes,but he then dissapeared in the blink of an eye."

That is one creepy and strange story MB. Glad it wasn't me there. I do not want to see this sort of shit! Weird the instant vanishing isn't it?

"Thanks for sharing your story Cent,i thought i was alone with my story but obviously not so....might sound strange but i feel privilged to have witnessed this,very few people do and it truly gives you a new perspective on life...or death."

Not strange really. It is something that makes you think more, as you said, about life, and death. Don't know if "privileged" is the word I would use, :) but I understand what you are saying here. I still don't know what to think myself, but I find it an interesting subject all the same, and love hearing these experiences of others.

Thanks for the comments, and for sharing your own story and experience MisterBlonde.

Cent

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Cent,

Thanks for your story. Could be shorter though, but you do built up to the plot. Question is whether the buying of the house is so important for the story.

Ever try eye gazing in your partners eye without winking? I see his past lives faces easily. But what a shock that was when I saw it the first time. I was so shocked I almost jumped off the bed. But what it meant, I still don't know.

Success with your next stories!

Om Hari,

Topcatta

Bloody hell!

Ghosts, the devil himself & then faces of former lifes :dunno:

Weird stuff & thanks for sharing all. Sorry, but I've got no such stories to share at this moment. Will look into the eye gazing though :)

p.s. A friend just visited khao lak for several nights & no ghosts was spotted there, so I guess its certainly more to do than just location...

IB,

Nah, 50/50 shot she might have been some ugly hairy fat gay guy with a beard, halitosis, and over the top B.O. :: :D Would be just my luck to be stuck with that image for the rest of my life! :: :: If I thought it would be a hot indian chick though I might take a chance on it. I do have a thing about Indian girls. Some very pretty ones out there. Besides, I've had enough of this paranormal shit anyway and really don't want to see stuff like this. :yikes::spin::wave:

Cent

• 2 months later...

Sorry to reply so late. I was being an all natural girl, camping in one of the National Marine Parks with Thank God no internet and mobile phones. Chasing down the snakes and studying the life of all different kind of crabs (my man is a cancerian).

This eye gazing stuff is not to fuck around with. When I did this with my partner a long time ago I was so shocked that I literally jumped 1 meter back on the bed. Your wife is now what she has devolved into so you get the best of all her karmic lives now. So keep your eyes open when you fuck!

• 2 months later...

Cent,

Not that hard to believe at all. The Bible warns of evil spirits and contacting the dead.

About 15 years ago I was working as a bartender in this small, family owned restaurant. We had a cocktail waitress who practiced witch craft, and was into the whole Gothic look and demeanor.

During one of the slow times a few of us were joking around to kill the time, and I asked (again jokingly) this chic if she could put a charm spell on me to attract women. She got this very serious/scared look and said, "I don't mess with spells any more. I had a bad experience once." I left it at that and changed the subject, but I'll never forget her reaction.

As for me, I won't even read a horoscope, nor engage in anything else (Tarot, palm reading) that's "just for fun".

BW

A great story Cent. I think I have read all your stories at this stage, Great writing, interesting and entertaining. I read the previous ghost story too. Hard to know what to make of it all.

As my wife says 'Thai believe' when I try and convince her about the complete illogic of such beliefs. Many Thai people certianly have unshakeable beliefs about such invisible means of support.

Somewhere too, I noted your fondness for Irish firewater, I think it was Power's or maybe Jameson.

I owe you a bottle for all the fun I have got from reading your stuff.

If I am passing to my adopted home in Warin Chamrap, I will try to deliver same.

keep up the writing

Antears

Archived