I See Dead People

Central Scrutinizer

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topcatta,

"So keep your eyes open when you fuck!"

Haha! I always do. I'm a guy and we are very visually stimulated. It's part of the whole turn-on. :-)

Btw, you will not catch me doing that staring stuff. I remember the mirror thing where you are supposed to stare into your own eyes in the mirror for an extended period in an unlighted room (during the day, not at night dammit!). It was strange and even though it is just your imagination, creepy.

Cent

antbears,

Thank you. Always nice to hear. Glad you enjoyed that one and the rest. I don't know what to make of it, I do find it interesting though and well, amusing I guess I'd say. Yep, same thing ... 'Thai believe!'. I get the same from my own wife. I no longer try to talk her out of this stuff. But I do catch shit from my wisecracks at times. :-)

The Irish firewater would be the John Powers. I just brought back two bottles with me last month on my return from my son's wedding. One is nearly gone (shared with friends. I didn't drink the whole damn thing myself :-) And the other is being saved for a party with friends a couple of weeks from now (and these guys are thirsty buggers who like my choice of Irish potables). Warin Chamrap? Now that's a new one. Where's it located? You'll have me poring over my Thai maps now and ruining my eyesight! :-) If you bring a bottle of the tasty stuff I'll gladly share a few glasses with you over a chat.

You may want to check out the new stories site ThailandStories.com. http://www.thailandstories.com/index.php

I have a lot of my stories there now, and there are many good stories by a lot of good writers on Thailand over there now.

Thanks antbear.

Cent

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the url, great stuff in there.

Amper Warin Chamrap is located a few clicks south of Ubon, I believe the Ubon railway station is located nearby.

John Powers it is, the lesser known of the Holy Trinity of Powers, Paddy and Jameson, a bottle of which will be stored until I have time to connect whenever that may be.

Thanks again for all the enjoyable stories.

Antears

Antbears,

Thought you might like that site. Found Warin Chamrap on the map last week. Not that far from me really. I've been in the area before. The Powers I feel is the best of the three. And for the price it is a hell of a bargain for such a great smooth Irish whiskey. Everyone I've ever turned on to it enjoys it and can't believe the price. Let me know when you are around to have a few sips. :) I won't be getting any again until around November now. All gone after that party last weekend. :(

Cent

The story really got me thinking about one incident that happened in one cheap bungalow place in Lamai beach in New Year's eve three years ago.

I experienced that feeling when you wake up in the middle of the night and feeling frightened, cold and feel every hair in your body is standing up. I calmed down, put it down for drinking too much the previous nights and luckily fell asleep again. But if I had known what had happened in other bungalows that night I wouldn't have been able to sleep anymore.

In other bungalows there were staying two brit guys with their bar girl girlfriends and in one bungalow my friend with his thai girlfriend. The two bargirls slit their wrists that night in two bungalows. My friends girlfriend went to bathroom of the bungalow that night and found a big puddle of blood in there, no idea where that came from, no wounds in either of them.

The next morning we went to have breakfast in the restaurant of the bungalow place. The place looked closed and we were wondering why this allways nice aussie owner of the place looked so strange. He came to us telling his girlfriend had dissappeared last night. He also told about the two bargirls that had slit their wrists and were in the hospital now. That was enough for my friend's gf, she started to cry and wanted us to return to Bangkok immediately.

The aussieguy found his girlfriend later that day in Nathon. She had all her bags packed and wanated to leave Samui. We never found out why was that.

Definitely a strange night and still feel creepy when thinking about it.

Archived