Hong Kong

Saw reference to www.sex141.com in a Hong Kong post last year.

Will be in HK next month and fancy a little dabble and this could fit the bill.

So anyone know how it works,eg

Two different groups of girls - 141 and massage; are 141 girls full service as opposed to a menu of services with the massage girls?

Do you just turn up at the location given and take your chances on the lovely lady being free?

Some refer to hotel reservation and give a phone number. Any English speaking going on in this arrangment?

Any other info welcomed.

Obviously I can just take it as it comes when I get to HK, but always like to be prepared if possible (just like the good little boy scout that I am!!)

Cheers

I just returned last week from a 24 day trip to China and my first week was in Hong Kong. The web sites you are refering to and there are many more available. You just show up to the building and knock on the door if she dosnt have a customer she will answer. There are usally many girls in the same building available so print off sheets for the area you are staying. While in Hong Kong I found the best times are at Wan Chai, Hong Kong Island near the Hyatt and convention centre. This is the red light section and is made up of lots of bars on Jaffe Road and Fenwick Road that are simular to Thailand. Most of the girls are from Thailand and the Phillipeans with Chineese available as well. The prices are $500 to $1000 HK$ for the night. The best bars are Fenwick and Neptune 2. Others are Boracay, Dusk Til Dawn, Laguana, New Makati ansd there are mant more. Warning do not go into strip clubs as your bill will be very expensive for lady drinks and your own. You can also have alot of fun at massage parlours and walk ups across from Hong Kong Island in Kowloon.

To my mind there are lots of slappers who are well past their best before dates in Fenwicks / Neptunes (the two better places). Having said that they are the most familiar to LOS regulars and can be fun for a night out with the mates

Most of the girls seem to be on one month visa trips and out to accumulate as much cash as possible.

For anyone interested, Strawberry has reopened and looks shiny and new. Just needs some decent quality girls.

I find it hard going to get laid for HK$500, closer to HK$1,000 seems to be the rate for me.

Tried sex141.com and it works well if I fancy a quickie, the girls do look like their pictures and the quality of service seems consistent. Not much girlfriend experience and it can be a bit intimidating standing in line with a load of horny locals waiting for the girl of your choice.

Looking to try the nightclub / sauna scene next.. any info?

:devil:

Gooooorgeous Hong kong girls!!!!!

Haven't been there for quite a while but flew last night with Cathay Pacific... tss tss... one hostess looks gave me a hell of a hard time!!

Anybody dating regular honkies here?? Stayed a few months with one years ago but she was neither gorgeous nor easy to deal with. Good sex though.

Random, feeling there are good news out there!

Dreamer, I guess it's not disimilar to waiting to take your turn outside one of the "shop windows" in Amsterdam.

Still interested to know about the "Hotel reservation" girls. Your hotel or their hotel? Booking problems if you only speak English? How long is the standard booking?

There must be an expert out there!!!

141sex girls are commercial sex workers without a pimp that work in one girl apartments. They are more discreet than the unlicensed brothels in Mongkok where raids are common. Most girls are on short term visas from China, but there are some Hong Kong girls and Koreans. Price is usally around 400 HK for 45 minutes. Younger girls will charge more.

the web site www.sex141.com is easy to use as it lists the girls in the area they live and has a rating system for each girl. its organized like this:

Name Address : area/suburb, street name, street #, building name, floor & unit #

Operating hours:

Telephone Number: recorded message

Vital States:

Birthplace:

Service: price, and sometimes different packages available

Short comment: picture gallery

Rating apperance: out of 5 smileys

Body:out of 5 smileys

Skill:out of 5 smileys

Service:out of 5 smileys

Most girls in each area are close to each other and are close to MTR Stations. Many girls are in the same buildings. They will have a busy sign on the door if they have a customer if not ring the door bell and they will answer if they are home. They all have cctv inside so they can see you at there door. Once inside pay first and they will give you your change. Tip only at the end if you are satisfied. You will then shower and she might shower with you. Full service usally starts with a quick massage, then blow job, and finally sex. You will then shower again, she will leave you alone to get dressed and let yourself out of her flat.

The service and quality will vary alot so look for 4 or more smileys in each catagory of her ratings.

Here are other sites with the same service:

happy161.com

161sm.com

man161.com

ycome.com

redzones.com

161girl.com

hk161.com

167sex.com

hkadultpost.com

161sex.com

sextvb.com