Hong Kong

Thanks Adanac.

Got any info on the "Hotel reservation" girls? Don't want to appear fussy, but some of them look fantastic. Also, and someone else has asked this, what is DUP when mentioned as a service by massage girl.

Never tried the hotel reservation girls though I mean to one of these days, in a perfect world they will come to my apartment! If you try them do let me know, i'm curious. I have slightly different experiences to Adanac though i've only been to one area. I've never been asked for the cash in advance but would pay if requested - never had a bad experience and generally the girls are pleased to see me / take good care of me.

Try it out let me know what you think.

I tend to go earlier in the day on Saturday or Sunday through choice. Go in the week when others are working and I think it would be even better.

Dreamer,

I'll be there on a Wednesday and Thursday and, oddly enough, my commitments are early in the day and evenings. So a visit a "start of shift" is most convenient time for me.

I'll certainly give the "hotel reservation" girls a go. I suppose the worst case is that I wont be able to make myself understood over the phone!!

I'll definitely report back, but that wont be until third week in June.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

OK guys, I've had my day in HK and, to be honest, my only inspiration for using www.sex141.com is that I promised to report back here.

Managed to fit in an Eden Club visit yesterday afternoon after packing the missus off to stay with one of her friends and before leaving for on my short trip to HK.

Eden Club has a few critics and they are entitled to their opinion. I've been a few times and know what I'm going to get. Can't say that I'd be interested in an overnight threesome, but 90 minutes does the trick for me. Picked a young sweetheart who looked as though butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. (Now that I think about it, butter didn't, but something else nearly did!!!). I asked her to choose girl no 2 and she picked probably the ugliest lady in the place. Didn't really bother me and it turns out that she was girl no 1's mentor and was very proficient at her job. She was also a great laugh and a good time was had by all.

Anyway, enough about the Eden Club. Arrived at hotel in HK at about 1.00am this morning after a crap flight and delay in landing.

Got my bit of morning business out of the way was back in the hotel by about 1.00pm. Pissing with rain and, after the Eden Club visit, could pretty much have just chilled out until my business partner arrives this evening.

Had a flick through the www.sex141.com website and decided that I'd better do my duty.

Started with the Tsim Sha Tsui "hotel reservation" girls. Made three calls and got no answer on each, so gave up. Not sure if the numbers are direct to the girls. If so, maybe they were working. Who knows!!

So then moved on to decide on a location not far from my hotel - Fook Kiu Mansion on Cameron Road. Kind of thought it's an appropriate name. They have 16 girls listed, and decided on my choice and back-up's.

Place was easy to find and the location pictures on the website just make it really easy.

Straight in. No visible signs in the lobby of what is going on in some of the upper floors. Up to fifth floor to look for my "massage + whole package HK$580" girl. Out of the lift and her's was the first door. "Welcome sign" sign on the door showed that she was available and, in fact, she was chatting to her neighbour and popped her head around when she heard someone.

I mentioned her name and she said "Yes". The website refers to her race as "China - Cantonese, Mandarin, English", but "yes" ended up being about the extent of her english language skills. Very nice and trim body; perhaps not as pretty as her photos on the website, bit it was definitely her.

Had a feeling that this was not going to be one of the most memorable "girl friend experiences", but, in the interests of research, decided to continue.

Shared shower could have been interesting, but it was only meant for us to get clean. Jumped on the bed ready for the massage and it started off quite promisingly. I made some comment about the massage, and she must have thought that I wanted her to stop. Straight on with a condom and got going with a blow job. Couldn't be bothered trying to explain that she could carry on massaging and, quite frankly, the bj was really OK. Fairly quicky moved into a perfectly acceptable shag, and that was that.

All very functional, quick shower, got myself dressed, paid up and left. Could have paid half for what I got, or could have paid double. I'm satisfied to have shared a bit of wealth with a Chinese girl and saving GBP 20 or so is not so big an issue for me.

Not disappointed because I didn't really set high expectations. But I suppose, compared with what you know you are going get at the Eden Club, then there is no contest.

Archived