French and Thailand

drogon

@cardinalblue

If you are asking this question to me:

"one thai woman and one asian speaking................

Spanish"

I am a native french speaker but this time I only found a spanish speaker, never found a french one

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Prosal said:

Enculé d'ta mère, moi j'kiff les putes Thai et j'vais t'niquer ta race

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't hold back Prosal, say how you really feel about them LOL!

Bon soir,"

Nah... they're a cool bunch of outcasts... just another hint at Pattaya's standards to see them running around freely there while they have close to no chance in hell nor in inchalala paradise to enter any hip club in what appear to be their home country - same same upcountry and Paris as far as i know.

Cute slang by the way.uh ::

suadum said:

Don't hold back Prosal, say how you really feel about them LOL! Bon soir,

SD

Well this "cute slang" is just the way those embittered, illiterate, sneaky, envious, stupid, frustrated, coward, nasty, greedy, spiteful, arrogant and hateful rats speak.

:)

I would not call this slang "cute" especially when back to my country they tell you (or your girlfriend) these words with a knife under your throat.........

Anyway call me a bit "racist" if you want but I hope never meet some in Thailand, I must say that :

I was born in Korea, then adopted by a belgian family, almost lived 13 years in Africa, I work a lot abroad and

=> the only people I had serious and repetitive problems with

are so-called north african migrant

Until now I managed not to meet them abroad, prefer not do.

"Vive l'intégration........"

drogon,

Don't be put off. A trip down to Pattaya is well woth the effort. If you don't find something you like down there, it's unlikely you'll find it anywhere!!! and besides, worst case it's only a 2 hour taxi ride back.

Chock dee Dumsoda

I studied French when I was in a Thai high school. But it was so poor and I didn't really enjoy it.

A Thai friend of mine got an BA majoring in French. While she was working in a Thai bank in Bkk, an old French Catholic preist came and his English was not that good. So her younger co-worker asked my friend to help him out. She spoke to him in French and he was amazingly happy. He asked why she studies French. She said because it was a great language. Talking about diplomatic speaking ! It made the preist smiled so wide it alomost broke his face. :)

Archived