Any Info on Saunk in Phitsanulok?

I am going to be in the LOS for awhile travelling around. I was thinking of going to Phitsanulok. Anyone have any experiences with sanuk attempts in Phitsanulok wink.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by maaipilaai:

I am going to be in the LOS for awhile travelling around. I was thinking of going to Phitsanulok. Anyone have any experiences with sanuk attempts in Phitsanulok
wink.gif" border="0

typical run-of-the-mill medium town sanook. Most likely, the biggest hotel in town (Pailin hotel) should still have a night club (it did, a few years ago, called STUDIO 54 ) and the ones below that range should have either a karaoke or one of these totally dark places where as soon as you sit down, there'll be someone sitting next to you, and the drinks will be on the table before you ordered them. i tried that years ago at the Thepnakorn hotel, and i could not even see my own hands,it was so dark,let alone the face of my designed company. Must have stayed 5 minutes top. Phitsanulok is a friendly town, just hanging out by the river should get you some infos from the youth strolling by. I remember being asked out by a student (girl) riding by. Too bad i had an old friend to take care of then, i had to decline. Try your chance at non-pros clubs or discos and come back with an updated report as I have not been there in ages. Good luck!

I agree Phitsanulok is a need little town ... went there with my gf and a friend which was in need...several karaoke places...after strolling around for hours through the night he found the massage parlour in the Hotel we checked in ... no sign's just needed to open a door close to the reception ..middle class hotel forgot the name frown.gif" border="0

The Restaurant boat is nice too....to continue to eat on the boat ...when it strolls down and up a few 100 meter ... the additional fare of 25 bht are well spend.

Night live curiousity: Check out the street prostitution scene ... we did this with one of this paddled taxis..nightmare...I would give up sex...before....ohh can't even think about it..grrr.

Enjoy

KhunJack

Archived