Phnom Penh

Coss

Come on Thai3, please, this thread is about sex tourism and nothing else. Just leave it like it is and put your thoughts in the "general forum" or "family life"....

Why does always the Cambo threads cause moral discussions?

Back to the topic please! :cussing:

:chili: :chili: :chili:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thai3 said:

It's no accident that we have almost no thai's posting, and I can only think of 2 thai women which I think is a pity. If you look on other boards there are many intelligent interesting thai lady members but on those places, they have a slightly different attitude to what's acceptable in relationships.I have told thai's about this board but they think it's a place for sex tourists and perverts with no respect for thai women.I don't agree with that, but when you see people boasting of their infidelities you can understand that judgement. peter

Thai3...this board (correct me if I'm wrong) has been geared to the "sanuk" aspect of Thailand from the beginning; particularly for the farang tourist and expat. That there are not a lot of Thai females here is understandable. Most GTG's I've known have baeen curious about the farang sanuk scene (as they've heard about it). But I'm guessing that they're about as interested in joining a farang sanuk board as I would be joining a board established for the benefit of "proper" Thai ladies discussing Thai kindergarten curriculum. So, I doubt if many here really give a flying phuk what those who aren't interested in participating think.

:stirthepo:)

Hugh (mak)

thai3 said:

What we never get an answer to is the double standards, would guys cheating on their wives mind if they did the same, and if yes why do they do it to them?

You'll be glad to know that, if I play around, I don't expect the girlfriend/wife to stay faithful either. Depends on your own (maybe tacit) personal agreements though.

I've never really cared if a girlfriend fucks another guy but I seem to be pretty much alone in this feeling amongst the guys I know. (I'm also alone in not finding lesbian activity in any way stimulating and not minding any steamy male gay activity in front of me. I'm not turned on/off or disgusted by either of these things. I just feel like neither concerns me, sort of like a neutral football game. ::)

Coss - are the Viets coming back in force yet? Last time I went was in 2002. The Cambodians are generally too dark for me (and I don't like dark skin because it doesn't look as 'naked' when they undress ::)

Hi,

Thai3, my problem is with you trying to push your moral views upon others. I too believe one should not fuck around when married, but who am I to tell others what to do?

I bet there are many people in the world who feel we should not fuck whores, yet pretty much every member of this board has, is or intends to do so and has no moral problem with it.

I also fail to see how allowing talk on adultery keeps Thai women of the board.

Anyway, I am asking you for the last time to keep you sanctimonious crap to yourself. Think about the following scenario next time you intend to make such comments:

"You are married and Jintara offers you a quicky behind stage."

I think you and I both know what would happen to faithfulness in that case, right?

Sanuk!

thai3

There was a long long thread on "cheating" last year that raised many interesting points on this topic.

As with most things, life is not black or white but rather grey. There are many valid reasons (and some not so valid) why people may have sex outside of marriage.

If you want to start a new thread on this topic, feel free.

bibblies said:

Coss - are the Viets coming back in force yet? Last time I went was in 2002. The Cambodians are generally too dark for me (and I don't like dark skin because it doesn't look as 'naked' when they undress ::)

Well I saw a lot of both, some quite white khmers (the runner was almost chinese in complexion) and some really pale looking viets that I never had a chance to follow up on in Sharky's.

BTW all, thanks for the support re the morality comments above, perhaps I can de-fuse this little number with a few concise facts to demonstrate to the moral minority where grey lies between black and white.

My wife and I have not had sex for more than 5 years - reasons - mental illness, cancer (survived) on her part. So rather than kick her out and start again I've chosen to look after her and remain married. But I'll take my sex where it lies.

Cheers

Coss

Hi,

"My wife and I have not had sex for more than 5 years - reasons - mental illness, cancer (survived) on her part. So rather than kick her out and start again I've chosen to look after her and remain married. But I'll take my sex where it lies."

Now that could be an interesting debate: "Is it more moral to divorce your wife in this situation than to cheat on her?" :)

And no, I don't think this board is the place for such a discussion.

Sanuk!

Thai 3 ,

** perverts with no respect for thai women.I don't agree with that, but when you see people boasting of their infidelities you can understand that judgement. **

Respectfully , but if there is anybody who has no respect for Thai women then it is Thai men. If you care to run a crusade against infidelity better start in upcountry Siam working through down South. Hard job though.

BuBi

Coss <<My wife and I have not had sex for more than 5 years - reasons - mental illness, cancer (survived) on her part. So rather than kick her out and start again I've chosen to look after her and remain married. But I'll take my sex where it lies.>>

Your a brave man to share such personal things here, my hat off to you, and yes, that makes things very very hard (no pun intended)

Hope you get laid more in PP

DOG

Archived