Phnom Penh

Coss

You did not answer the question, how am I telling anyone what to do? It's my OPINION that, the odd extenuating circumstance excepted, that adultery is very regretable. Are you saying that having an opinion on this breaks one of your rules? It seems to be accepted on here as almost the norm, with it's participants often boasting about betraying people some of us know. I can think of a recent 'good old boy' who was impressing us all with tales of fucking whores in cambo within weeks of getting married. I wonder what his excuse was? everyone seems to drag one up to try and justify themselves, pathetic. To say that thai men do it implying that makes it acceptable is the twin excuse of all the special circumstances people invent. Strange that we hold cheating girls up as low life cheating liars but have a double standard when it comes to ourselves. I don't care what people do, it's just my opinion it should not be encouraged by letting everyone else know.Sorry if you find that sanctimonious.

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

"You are married and Jintara offers you a quicky behind stage."

Sanuk![/quote

You recently complained about people being childish so I would have not expected this sort of argument, but the answer would be absolutely not-peter

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

T-3...I don't think there's much doubt that you were expressing an opinion. But the manner in which you expressed it via a form of innuendo came across (to me) as a rather personal attack. Too, like it was pointed out, a discussion of this "issue" would be better suited to the "general discussion" or "family" sections of the board.

BTW, this was posted in "regional sanuk". Very rarely are trips to the zoo or Dreamland encountered here. And everybody knows what kind of "sanuk" is available in Phnom Penh. So not much of interest for you here I'd think unless it was to..... (Just an opinion.)

Hugh (mak)

coss said:

who is a spitting image of one of the aspara, eyes as black as coal, beautiful, tall, slim, left her in tears at the airport after 3 fun filled days.

THAT's the Cambodia I dream about.

I don't know who could resist to the charms of this kind of Khmer girl .... no one that personnaly I know. Married or single.

:beer:

thai3 said:
khunsanuk said:

Hi,

"You are married and Jintara offers you a quicky behind stage."

Sanuk!

You recently complained about people being childish so I would have not expected this sort of argument, but the answer would be absolutely not-peter

What, not even if Jintara was your wife? :dunno:

Ha! Got you there! :chili: (You didn't think of that possibility and it's too late now. You've said "absolutely not". ::)

khunsanuk said:

I really wonder what the fuck you are still doing on this board, and why you bother reading posts like Coss'. Why don't you just stick to stuff you know and leave the preaching to a priest. And off this board!

I've often wondered the same thing. Why patronise a thread (and board) which is bound to be full of things you "don't want to hear about". Rather than avoid these things, he wants to stop others, in different situations and with different opinions from his own, from talking about them in case his delicate sensibilities get hurt.

I feel like I'm leading a dog to water here. Look Peter, your natural home - http://chat.dailymail.co.uk/dailymail/index.jsp

Hi,

I think Hugh_Hoy summed it up perfectly, it is the way you voice this opinion. In this thread it was inappropriate.

And as for that question, I did not consider it childish, but rather as a way to show you that nothing is set in stone. I love my wife dearly and have no intention of ever cheating on her, but I will not say it will never happen. Nobody can tell what the future holds.

Sanuk!

Thai3......

There no one arguing about you having an opinion......... like assholes, we all have one.

But your opinion is based on your own personal moral/religious beliefs. Many of us find it curious that your selective application of your personal morals seems to dictate that married men should not indulge in P4P, but it is OK for single men. Yet, you choose to frequent a discusssion group where most of the participants 'offend your morals'.

Fortunately, for people like Coss, and many others that participate here, such narrow minded attitudes are not the norm in Asia. Being free of the dogmatic dictates of politically motivated religions, Asia and most of it's peoples have grown up less morally and seually repressed, allowing them the maturity to separate love, sex, and marriage. Perhaps that is why they refer to us as barbarians.

No one asks you to accept this viewpoint, but neither do we have to accept yours. You keep your morals, beliefs and Gods to yourself and stop proselytizing and we'll do the same.

such narrow minded attitudes are not the norm in Asia. Being free of the dogmatic dictates of politically motivated religions, Asia and most of it's peoples have grown up less morally and seually repressed, allowing them the maturity to separate love, sex, and marriage.

This is just a convenient western fantasy rationalization.

There's no way Asian people are "less morally and sexually repressed". Just because you can buy pussy more easily does not mean that people are less "repressed" (whatever that means). In fact I'd postulate that the opposite of your statement is probably closer to the truth. Most Asian cultures are traditionally quite prudish.

And the notion that they separate "love, sex, and marriage" is also suspect: in fact in Asia these things are usually tied up in a package that includes even more stuff (support for the family, etc).

No one here is condemning whoring in general. It's the lying, deception, and double standards that are laughable. I totally agree that everyone's situation is different and that rushing to judgement and personal attacks is inappropriate, but let's not pretend that the usual case is anything like that of the original poster on this thread.

we are all subject to our own experiences and prejudices, thus as stated, like assholes, we all have an opinion.

which still has nothing to do with the OP's comments on having a GREAT time in PP on his last visit.

I too, am having good time here with lots of sanuk. Which is the point of this thread and this board.

So IMO, back to sanuk and stuff the rest of it. ::

IMHO

Everybody is free to have his/her own opinion as far as it is not against the law.

Another thing, someone can try to convince me that his/her opinions are worthy but he can not OBLIGE me to do what he does.

the best way to convince someone I am right:

- If you disagree with me you offer me a beer, if I agree with you I offer you a drink.

(joke)

:beer:

Archived