Phnom Penh

Coss

Guest lazyphil

Dont you think thai3 has a right to express an opinion?....everyone is quick to say its a sanuk board when thai3 brings up issues he feels fit to like this one, then 5 minutes later they are posting about how to fix their cd rom burner xp pro zip drive carlos fandango computer, i may be wrong but these subjects are not sanuk related!

as for thais being sexually liberated and free well i'm really sceptical about this.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As stated before, the only moderator I need is my 2nd finger on my mouse button.

If you don't like a particular poster, don't freekin' read his posts. What could be more simple than that???

Coss,

I don't disagree that comments directed at you were undeserved and ill-considered, It's just that one must assume that risk when posting to a public discussion forum, and take satisfaction in the considerable support you received from other participants.

KS,

I must opine that your retaliatory response was just a tad on the juvenile side, plus Your flagrent, fulminating, fusilade of a forbidden foul and fractious "F"word earns you a soap sandwich at the next Gulivers meet.

David

drogon said:

IMHO

Everybody is free to have his/her own opinion as far as it is not against the law.

Another thing, someone can try to convince me that his/her opinions are worthy but he can not OBLIGE me to do what he does.

the best way to convince someone I am right:

- If you disagree with me you offer me a beer, if I agree with you I offer you a drink.

(joke)

:beer:

OK, beer on me, but you have to come and collect it. (yup, Phnom Penh)

PS, so what the 'f' do laws have to do with anything. Man made laws for man made men, I follow a higher authority, as I am sure T3 thinks he does. Mine just don't write down crap. In fact it don't write at all, it puts it in your genomes.

Ain't no right, ain't no wrong, just is and that other stuff.

name your brew

Hi,

"Dont you think thai3 has a right to express an opinion?"

Sure he does have that right, but when this opinion turns into a veiled insult of another posters actions then I think it is going to far.

Thai3 has a severe tendency to take the moral high ground, and that I take exception to.

"i may be wrong but these subjects are not sanuk related!"

Correct, but neither do they insult people.

dddave:

"I must opine that your retaliatory response was just a tad on the juvenile side, plus Your flagrent, fulminating, fusilade of a forbidden foul and fractious "F"word earns you a soap sandwich at the next Gulivers meet."

I've warned Thai3 so very often that I am getting really tired of constantly having to tell him the same thing. He just does not seem to get it.

As fof the "F" word, just the way I speak / write when pissed off.

Sanuk!

• 3 weeks later...

There is anothe PP thread which names many places to go - besides the ususal discussions concerning P4P in Cambo.

PS: Could it be that the most negative comments are coming from people who haven't been there in the recent years? ::

• 2 months later...

Depends a lot on what you are looking to do. Still not a lot of daytime activities here, unless you count 6 am.

PM me and we'll get together sometime and swap secrets.

Archived