Agencies to apply USA visa for Thai national ???

I posted this question on "travel" section but no response. So I think I should post it here.

A girlfriend of mine wants to go to the US this summer. She holds a good job and comes from a middle class family. The only problem she hesitates to apply for the visa is the line-up at the Embassy early in the morning ! Do any of you suggest good local agencies which offer US visa application ? The US gov't website says you don't have to apply personally. They will give the answer if the applicant needs an interview or not on the next day.But you have to go if you need to be interviewed.

How much do they charge for the service ?

My friend doesn't want to ask for the leave of absence to go to the visa section. So we need an agency to handle that.

Any tel. number will be greatly appreciated.

• 6 years later...

Any "recent" experience to apply for a US tourist visa for a Thai National?

Is this Vista Point service the official application - or just one of many type services?

I made an account on here, paid the USD 12 pin - but there is no open appointments available. Kind of annoying really - have to pay USD 160.00 for the privilege to apply for a USA tourist visa, but cannot even get an appointment! Was planning a trip for July - figured 3 months in advance was good enough - but looks like not.

Any other ways to get a Visa? If want to change to a business visa, takes another USD 12 pin - but maybe worthwhile to make the trip on schedule.

Cheers!

Hmm - just checked the US Embassy site - and they list only 17 days as the waiting time to get the appointment - so something looks wrong here.

Also, all of this waiting for the appointment is after you complete the huge DS-160 online application, including confirming many times that your not a drug runner, human trafficker or (horrors) a prostitute!

Hmm - just checked the US Embassy site - and they list only 17 days as the waiting time to get the appointment - so something looks wrong here.

Also, all of this waiting for the appointment is after you complete the huge DS-160 online application, including confirming many times that your not a drug runner, human trafficker or (horrors) a prostitute!

I know at least 6 people that have had the same problem when they first tried to make an appointment online. You need to check it several times a day. Apparently it changes regularly and blocks of appointments2 or 3 weeks in the future will become mysteriously become available.

TH

• 3 weeks later...

All over and done with. Visa approved yesterday - so from the date of application (18th April) until the approval interview (8th May) - actually not bad timing.

And "only" 6,000 baht for the Pin and Post Office payment - what a deal!

Just how much is the US Embassy raking in on these visa fees every day!

Just how much is the US Embassy raking in on these visa fees every day!

Not just visa fees, they are coining it hand over fist for any consular services.

Last time I was a the British Embassy for a "Proof of Residence" Letter they hit me for 1750 THB, fools didn't even look at my taliban baan, I just scribbled down an address on a piece of paper and they issued the letter the following day. I could have been a drug runner or a human trafficker (my legs don't shave good enough to sell my arse) and they would have known no different, just take the money and issue a letter.

Archived