One Hot Lucky Puppy of a Day--In Isaan

Central Scrutinizer

Bada,

Yes a shame. A nice puppy she was. Life is tough on the mean sois of Isaan. I see a lot of people who won't even slow down or try to avoid a soi dog if it is in their way. Up to the dog to move or get out of the way is their thinking I feel. A lot like they way they drive when they are in traffic as well, the bogger the vehicle the more 'right of way' they seem to feel they have. Sucks, but true from what I've experienced and seen around these parts.

Cent

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fine Buddhists, aren't they? My wife, on the other hand, will spend 10 minutes trying to shoo a fly out the door instead of killing it! And says a prayer before she sprays the kitchen for ants.

Cheers,

SD

Hi Cent,

Great stories. From the way you write I suspected that you have had some training in the writing arts but you have a gift with words that one cannot get from the classroom. You have a very good book of short stories in the making.

Your experiences are the kind that I would like to be having and I have lived here full-time for over two years.

Keep it up. (No not that, the writing.) 5 5 5

Michael

Zen,

Thanks. Glad you liked the story. The tech writing is a different form of writing really. Although the course has helped me a lot, and it does help improve a writer's discipline as well. Not the same though writing instructions and proposals as compared to writing a story. It's been informative though to go through and a good addition to the arsenal. It has helped.

I want to publish a book of short stories. We'll see what I can do soon I hope.

And I'll try to keep it up in both senses of the word! :: :D

Thanks Zen for the comments and taking the time to do so. It's appreciated.

Cent

Guest lazyphil

<<Fine Buddhists, aren't they? My wife, on the other hand, will spend 10 minutes trying to shoo a fly out the door instead of killing it! And says a prayer before she sprays the kitchen for ants.>>

Driving home late at night she spots a hedgehog in the road with high walls either side so it cant escape road, mrs has me catch the fleabag thing and drive to a field and release it! ::

Archived