One Hot Lucky Puppy of a Day--In Isaan

Central Scrutinizer

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Badabing,

Funny you should ask. Two days ago I got an e-mail from my sister. Seems the IRS says I owe them 3,000 USD from three years ago on something they say was not declared. (So much for puppy good luck 'eh?) That very same day my wife's niece who had finally been the one to have gotten this lucky puppy (people were nearly fighting over this lucky pup) called my wife's mobile crying her eyes out. It seems Lucky had been run over and killed by a drunken Thai teen guy on his moto-cyke that very day.

Lucky puppies my ass!

p.s. Glad you enjoyed the story Bada. Thanks.

Cent

It seems Lucky had been run over and killed by a drunken Thai teen guy on his moto-cyke that very day.

Damnit Cent, I was all warm and fuzzy after reading your story and then you go and ruin it for me! If I want to shed tears for a dog, I'll watch Old Yeller :(. Great story!

Ranger

GG,

Hey! Wish I had thought of that. :D The little goblins would have a puppy to play with then as well. (Weird seeing three new t-shirts hanging from the altar now really. Fuckin' waste really.) Maybe I can find a monk to carve a talisman and cover it with gold-leaf foil and he can cajol the spirit of the puppy into the figurine so's the pii brothers'll have a pup. :: ::

Cent

Archived