serving wine in gogo or beerbar?

drogon said:

Yes I agree totally with One_More

=>

but IMHO it is quite strange if your doctor told you not to drink any alcohol or beer I have to remind you that wine contains more

alcohol than a beer.

Anyway if you like red wine so much, buy a bootle then bring it with you

::

it's not the percentage of alcohol that is important, but the percentage of purine inside the beer or wine, beer has much purine inside and red wine not, because of heartproblems, i only can drink wine...

@wally

Ok I understand, but why don't you go on holidays in Bordeaux (France) ?

You will have plenty of red wine to drink compared to Thailand

more seriously, bring your own bottle as if you even find some red wine in a gogo it will be more vinegar than wine I bet.

drogon said:

@wally

Ok I understand, but why don't you go on holidays in Bordeaux (France) ?

You will have plenty of red wine to drink compared to Thailand

more seriously, bring your own bottle as if you even find some red wine in a gogo it will be more vinegar than wine I bet.

haha, good drogon,

but, i am in the winebusiness myself, so much time a year in bordeaux, or others,

only problem there, no thai girls!!!!!!

other problem, in thailand, almost no wine!!!!

you see the difficulty??

:(

Yes , as a wine addict myself Thailand can be hard

so we have 3 solutions:

- Create a soi cowboy in Bordeaux or Reims and bring charters of TG

- develop wine-bars in thailand

- Last solution: buy wines and stock them in your rooms/apart/condo then go to a gogo/beer-bar/club and then bring your BG to your place, then you can drink your wine in a relax atmosphere.

I will be glad to offer you some wine in BKK if we meet, can not garantee a "grand cru classé" though

:beer:

drogon said:

- develop wine-bars in thailand

- Last solution: buy wines and stock them in your rooms/apart/condo then go to a gogo/beer-bar/club and then bring your BG to your place, then you can drink your wine in a relax atmosphere.

I will be glad to offer you some wine in BKK if we meet, can not garantee a "grand cru classé" though

:beer:

develop wine bars, good idea, only the government charge too much on wines, 60 % import duty, and 200 % excise duty, and this for the healtyest drink on earth...

but i will be in bkk end of july, be happy to open some bottles with you,

your last idea, also good, stock wine in room and take girls over there,...

thanks for advice.... :D :D :D

I've seen white wine in bars ... not sure about red.

Either way, it will come chilled :) ... and yes, wine is expensive in Thailand but ones they will be serving will come in gallon size bottles without cork screw with bare resemblance of "wine" we know.

Don't get drunk on red wine that comes in gallon jug ... It took me three days to run the poison out of my system.

Archived