Which province has the prettiest girls?

walking_atm

I have just returned from my 4th trip to Bangkok and Pattaya. I see very good looking Thai women in the streets of Bangkok and also back here in Australia, as we have many Thai students attending university here. This leads me to the question of which part of Thailand has the prettiest women?

Regards

walking_atm

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not want to seem offensive but........is your question serious??

- beauty is a matter of personnal preferences (cultural also)

- if you only went to BKK and PTY then you only saw a very little part of Thailand.

- if someone answers that "yes there is a region where the most beautiful girls are"..........then this guy's answer is simply stupid.

by the way, I like your pseudo I have to present you some TG I know, they will love you immediatly.

my 2 satangs

for Thais the northern provinces (Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Nan, Phrae, Phayao etc.) have the prettiest girls as there skin is in average more white. and white is beautiful for Thais!

now for us farang's, that's another story!

The SOUTHERN?MUSLIM thai girls are best looking....such as many of the ones wearing head scarves in the arab area of sukumwit. Unfortunately, they're the ones you can't get (at least thats what I always thought). I see a HUGE difference in appearance between them and the "Isaan" girls (who to me are mostly quite ugly).

personal prefrences considered, still a valid question (as you can see from some of the answers). The fact that the poster has seen very little of Thailand is irrelevant - I think he's just asking a general question.

....and nobody's answer is stupid....just his opinion, in this case

Well, of course, with 5 millions over, BKK must have a few, but IMO, the farther you get from BKK and central Thailand (2 or 300 kms radius), the prettier they get. I'd venture to say it has more to do with city and overbuilt devlopment, people tend to wear on their face the same kind of stress they have back home. Which makes them less remarkable.

Also, I'd think dermatologists must make a killing in and around BKK, given the few rides I take on the sky train and walk around the city. Pollution and stress are a woman's enemies and it sadly shows. IMO

This said, once you went to Cambo, Vietnam or Malaysia, possibly laos and certainly Myanmar, you think that however you "love" them, thai women look pretty much the same everywhere, down to 3 or 4 categories of looks, 5 if you want. Rarely do faces show personality, and rarely do they exult sensuousness from within, despite all imputations. A burmese village beauty (there are a lot), with 4 pots on her head will beat them to it anytime, hands tied in her back.

@follies

Yes maybe but take another example:

If I tell you that the italian women are the cutest.......it is still my own opinion I could understand that somebody prefers english or others.

Just for me it is a bit of non-sense to ask where are the cutest

(as you can see from the answers it varies )

Anyway beauty is a fading thing

drogon said:

I do not want to seem offensive but........is your question serious??

- beauty is a matter of personnal preferences (cultural also)

- if you only went to BKK and PTY then you only saw a very little part of Thailand.

- if someone answers that "yes there is a region where the most beautiful girls are"..........then this guy's answer is simply subjective.

by the way, I like your pseudo I have to present you some TG I know, they will love you immediatly.

my 2 satangs

Archived