Which province has the prettiest girls?

walking_atm

the "Isaan" girls (who to me are mostly quite ugly).

-------------------------------------------

sorry, june, i don't even think you'd hold to this statement with a little more in situ knowledge of Isaan. So, i do not hesitate saying that this is a really stupid thing to say, if only because it again pays lip service to the usual stereotypes about Issan women, picked up around construction sites and nightlife bars.

If you tell me, you live, go often, stay in Issan, i will pay for your next eye doctor appointemnt and the glasses he will prescribe. :)

PS: It's the "...." for Issan that really prompted my answer, seemed to qualify the rest of your opinion.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

I have travelled to ALL corners of LOS from Hat Yai, Ko Samui, Rayong, Nong Khai, Ma Hong Son, Chaing Mai, Nakon Sawan, Bangkok, Korat, etc etc....not wanting to sit on the fence but I'm forced to as I think beautiful girls are all over LOS and very hard to choose!

P127 commented:

"A burmese village beauty (there are a lot), with 4 pots on her head will beat them to it anytime, hands tied in her back."

Beauty is only a light switch away. Even for a pooying with 4 pots on her head.

:: :) ::

It could be a valid question for Indonesia ...

Among the 17000 islands spreaded on 5000 kms, the blend of ethnicities is VERY blatant, and range from the light skinned girls of Manado in North Sulawesi or Bandung in West Java (Sunda) to the much darker Ambonese or Irian Jaya beauties, not talking about Bali, East Java, Nusatenggara Islands, Central Java, Sumatra, ect .... there's anyway millions of beautiful girls everywhere in the archipelago, and could they have a blend of Indo, Malay, Dutch, Chinese, Arabic, Indian origins or any other amazing and beautiful mix that one can find in Indonesia, they are all STUNNING !!

:: ::

Phil

I'm far to have the same knowledge of Indonesia that you have of Thailand, as I almost always stick to Jakarta, with just some side trips to Bandung, Central/East Java (Malang is for me the most pleasant town in Asia) and sometimes Bali.

Yet I dream to have one day enough time (three monthes) to travel all over the archipelago, from north (Manado) to south (Ujung Pandang) Sulawesi , to visit then the northern (Ambon, ect ...) and eastern islands (Flores, ect ..), and after that to go across Java by train, from Surabaya to Jakarta, with multiple and lenghty stays in Malang, Solo, Yogja, Semarang, Cirebon, Bandung, ect ...... I love the country and those naughty indonesian girls REALLY ring my bell !!

:: ::

The quotes exist because of the millions of ways "issan" is spelled, including the way YOU spelled it . There's no reason one has to go to that province to judge their looks....Do you realize how many there are in bangkok or pattaya? And i've spent enough time in those places to know that most are quite ugly....as are most Lao and Cambodian girls. (In fact, most thai girls are ugly, though the muslim/southern thai girls tend to be better looking). At least regarding SE Asia, I rarely see good looking girls in thailand, yes, including ON THE SKYTRAIN (that people here rave about), but in manila or many parts of vietnam I see MANY beauties.

Hi,

"So, i do not hesitate saying that this is a really stupid thing to say"

P127, I think you overlooked one *very* important part in the sentence you quoted.

June11 said: "the "Isaan" girls (who to me are mostly quite ugly)"

His comment is therefore just as valid as your comments about women in BKK being not as attractive as those in the countryside. It is a *personal* opinion, and they can never be wrong.

Sanuk!

To each his own, but what I can?t understand is why someone who considers Thai women so damn ugly would have any interest in visiting the place or even be posting on this board? :stirthepo Very insulting comments which I strongly disagree with and may I remind you many here have Thai wives or GF?s (some have both ;)).

ST

Archived